starting 30 ds

Options
today will be day 2 of 30 ds for me. It actually wasn't that bad (but im sore today!!)

anyone else out there just starting this?

add me!!

also, does anyone have any advice or results to post?

Replies

• kikiboniki
    kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    bump?
  • ktloo
    ktloo Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Not really any advice, but I'm only on Day 6 today. I am doing 30DS and walking a mile or so a day, taking Saturday and Sunday off from 30DS. I don't really feel like it's getting any easier yet so I will probably do each level for 12 days or so.
  • kikiboniki
    kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    thanks for the feedback!!
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, so it's L1 D2 for me today.It's the second time I'm doing this.
    Last time I didn't lost a lot of weight but I lost lots of inches.
    I had a hip injury and had to stop all exercise for more than 8month.
    I measured yesterday, before starting....and I was petrified...
    In 8months I gained around 1.5inches in my hips and around 4inches in my waist and in my navel...
    I know it worked the other time, so I will do it until the end.

My only advice is: Measure yourself, D1, D11, D21 and D31, cause you will see results

Kisses,
    Tatyanne
  • NatalieSkywalker
    NatalieSkywalker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Day 1 for me, although I did it once a few days ago and have done it a few times over the past 3 years, but never getting past halfway of Level 2. This time I'm going for the full 30.
  • JagerLewis
    JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 41 of 30DS, I decided to go for 60. The second round I've increased my weights to 10lb dumbbells. The first 30 days I lost 4.5 pounds and 4.25". Stick with it, and if it starts to get easy, squat deeper, lift heavier. I love the results from this. Oh! Take pics of yourself! There is a dramatic difference from my day 1. Do not get discouraged if the scale doesn't move, take your measurements, those will move. Good luck!
  • mabegonz1
    mabegonz1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am on D5, L1. Are any of you still doing it? Do you have results to post? I am very curious, I couldn't help but weigh myself this morning and I am up 2.5 lbs but I feel great!
  • adheela
    adheela Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I wonder if any of u r still doing this?