Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    D I C K S
    Old Navy
    Target
  • marchellaz
    marchellaz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secrets is finished with their Semi Annual sale but now has the sale items 50% off as of when I went Wednesday. Pants were around $20 and sports bras about $15.
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secrets is finished with their Semi Annual sale but now has the sale items 50% off as of when I went Wednesday. Pants were around $20 and sports bras about $15.

Yes, I like the Victoria's Secret stuff, too. I picked up a sports bra in the sale, although they aren't really good for the busty.
  • Johnplusfour
    Johnplusfour Posts: 105
    Options
    You should try D i c k s (sporting goods and apparel) lol.. they have a huge variety of fitness clothing.

Apparently you can't type **** on this forum. It's an awesome store though.
  • nicholelwolfe88
    nicholelwolfe88 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have also found that line at Walmart to be the best fitting (and not too hard on your wallet). Now sporting bras...that's another story entirely. I am a blessed woman (D cup) and finding a supportive sports bra is a bugger. Bit of advice on that - make sure the waistband is nice and snug and your straps aren't too loose. Happy shopping! :)
  • samartin119
    Options
    I just went shopping for some new workout clothes today and scored some really great deals! I got 5 moisture wicking shirts from Kohl's and 3 of them only cost me $2.80. The other two only cost me $4.88! Some of them have silly phrases like "Too hot to warm up" & "Shopping is my exercise". But those will be perfect for me to wear on the days I hit the treadmill.

I also hit up Goodwill and managed to get 3 more workout shirts for $3.00 a piece. At Goodwill it takes a little time to search through everything but it is worth it. Two if the shirts are Champion and the other is from Old Navy's Active line.

I hate wearing the same workout shirt more than once in a row because when I first started working out my back and chest broke up. So I am always looking out for a good deal on shirts!!
  • R1ss4n1
    R1ss4n1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I went to the Under Armour Outlet just last week and picked up some good deals. Though that was a bit of a reward for me for hitting a Non Scale Victory recently.
  • mochapygmy
    mochapygmy Posts: 2,123 Member
    Options
    Shirts: Champion at Target (there is almost always some of these on clearance in the lingerie section).

Bottoms: R.e.i. and new balance.

I've scored a couple great pairs of yoga pants at Old Navy too.