just starting, need friends

Options
Hi everyone. my name is heather. I am 27. I am from Louisiana. I just had my second child (girl) April 2nd and I need to lose some weight. I was over weight before from my first child (boy) 5 years ago. luckily I didn't really gain much weight this time around. i am looking to lose at least 50 lbs to get back to a healthy range. today is my first day and i could really use all the friends i can get to help me stay motivated. so please go add me. thanks a lot :)

Replies

• The_Godwin_72
    The_Godwin_72 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome- please feel free to view my profile and post. If you feel like we could be on the same track or I could be of any help - add me!
  • annie6774
    annie6774 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 40 and need to lose about 50 lbs - the older I get the harder it is...
  • ramandagetsfit
    ramandagetsfit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me.
  • GiddieGrl
    GiddieGrl Posts: 11
    Options
    Feel free to add me ;) I have about 35 I will be losing - and at 40 I can be jealous of your young fast metabolisim. :)
  • tweedledee16
    tweedledee16 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! :)
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I'll add! I love helping others reach their goals and anyone can feel free to add me as well! :D
  • llonka
    llonka Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to MFP! I'll gladly be your friend. :) I am a mom of two boys who are 7 and 6 and I'm 26! I have about 100 pounds to lose, I ate ALOT during my pregnancies and gained a ton of weight. Let's do this thing!
  • jlundyjr
    jlundyjr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and good luck!
  • glamsam8
    glamsam8 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome Welcome! Feel free to add me! I try to be pretty active in logging, and my Diary is always open!
  • mariah_bah
    mariah_bah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, hun! I have been on here since 2011 and I LOVE IT!
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.....been here with another name since 2012.....I'm on every day.....will be here forever....:happy:
  • justjenny77
    justjenny77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) I have two kids also. i have dropped 20 pounds in the two years I have been on here and kept it off, 14 to go! I will add you.
  • rosy_08
    rosy_08 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :) I'll add you and anyone else feel free to add me as well. :)
  • LanaeCarol
    LanaeCarol Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request :flowerforyou:
  • mr_mitch
    mr_mitch Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :) I'll add you and anyone else feel free to add me as well. :)

That goes for me too!