Italy says HI!

Options
Hello!
I'm Deletia, 23, from Italy!
I discovered this amazing site thanks to a girl that gives me not only this url, but motivations to get to my goal, which is really really far!

I've started at 203lb, not, thanks to this site, i'm at 199.5 but i've still a way long road to run, since i wanna reach a weight of 119!
This will be my year. The one i'll hit with all my energy and strenght!
I want to do this because i need a change, and because i wanna be healty and ready to do what i want!

Replies

• Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Benvenuti!!
  • 24man
    24man Posts: 58
    Options
    Good luck to you Deletia! You've made the all-important first step. Tracking your calories has worked well for me in the past. Eat healthy, eat less, exercise more. Be happy & have a positive attitude. You can reach your goal!
  • skippy37
    Options
    Good Morning,

I am Sandra in Florida, United States.

I am a young 53 but have been carrying around about an extra 20 lbs. for years. I also strive to be in shape and feeling good about myself again. and I have said it is now or never.

You are a beautiful young women and you are really smart to want to do this now. It is a lot of work but like I tell my son (who is 17) about his school work "Doing the work is really the easy way out, because not doing it is a much more painful." I think the same goes for our journey with weight loss. Once we lose it, our life will be much more easy.

Keep up the good work and call on me when you need some encouragement.
  • leweverling
    Options
    Deletia welcome and best wishes on your journey!
  • leweverling
    Options
    Deletia welcome and best wishes on your journey!
  • tinkerbell1964
    Options
    Good Morning,

I am Sandra in Florida, United States.

I am a young 53 but have been carrying around about an extra 20 lbs. for years. I also strive to be in shape and feeling good about myself again. and I have said it is now or never.

You are a beautiful young women and you are really smart to want to do this now. It is a lot of work but like I tell my son (who is 17) about his school work "Doing the work is really the easy way out, because not doing it is a much more painful." I think the same goes for our journey with weight loss. Once we lose it, our life will be much more easy.

Keep up the good work and call on me when you need some encouragement.

OMG you so don't look your age !

Welcome Deletia
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    Ciao!
    Good luck to you on your journey! The my fitness pal site is full of super supportive people, I hope that you will be just as happy here as the rest of us!
  • Deletia
    Options
    thank you so much guys!
    for your welcome and your support! i really appreciate it!
  • Ranocchia
    Ranocchia Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    ciao deletia,
    sono italiana nch'io
    aggiugimi se vuoi.
    ciao!
  • victory4him
    Options
    Hi I am so proud you have done as good as you have. I have faith in you. Keep up all your doing and you will do all you want to.
  • afalls11
    afalls11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hello Deletia,

Welcome.. I'd be happy to support you on your journey! I started out at 195, and now at 190. Still working my way down the scale.

Little by little it will get done.