In need of some friends

eastj73
eastj73 Posts: 5 Member
Hi Everyone,

Just started using the MFP app a few days ago and I'm starting to enjoy it more and more. Anyway, having set my goals so far, I'm now looking for friends to help support and motivate me on my lifestyle change.

I've done a bit of weightwatchers in the past, but was unable to control the habit, so I'm now taking a different approach. Looking forward to see positive results.

John

Replies

• neil929
    neil929 Posts: 9
    Good luck fella and feel free to add me as i'm billy no mates at the mo lol.
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    Hi! I am on MFP daily and am always looking for people to add to my MFPeeps. I only ask that they are serious about getting healthy, too.

This is my second time on MFP (I left the first time for unrelated medical reasons) and both times the amount of support and help amazed me. I lost 35 lbs the first time and and am working toward losing 75 total this time.

Anyone interested can send me a request!
  • slightlydiminishing
    slightlydiminishing Posts: 20 Member
    I'm always looking for more friends to support!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Hi John, I am on daily (weekends not as much). I'm here for the support as well, but I'm here mostly for the social side of it.

Please note, read my profile CAREFULLY.
    :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • sugar297
    sugar297 Posts: 106 Member
    I would be happy to support you. I have been on MFP a long time and I find it truly helpful. I am going 90 percent vegetarian and it seems to be helping me feel better. Good luck on your journey and sure add me1
  • hayley245
    hayley245 Posts: 2
    I'm new to all of this as well so if anyone would like to add me please feel free, I currently only have one friend at the moment! lol!

Hayley
  • annoblenoble
    annoblenoble Posts: 5 Member
    Please add me
  • nikkylyn
    nikkylyn Posts: 325 Member
    Add me if you'd like
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Like MizTerry, I'm here most days, not so much on weekends. Always willing to add friends - any here can feel free to add me.
  • lollipoprincess
    lollipoprincess Posts: 117 Member
    Feel free to add! The more motivation the merrier :)
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Please add me. I have also done WW; nothing bad to say about it, just needing a new approach.
  • esanford2
    esanford2 Posts: 23 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • ManderWebb
    ManderWebb Posts: 19
    People can add me as well ;)
  • mgpearce4
    mgpearce4 Posts: 71
    Hey peeps! Feel free to add me. I'm on here all the time. I am about 30 pounds to go on my goal. I WILL motivate you!