Prevention Magazines Flat Belly Diet

Options
AlisaK27
AlisaK27 Posts: 8 Member
I am just wondering if anyone is on this plan. I have used it to loose 14 lbs. and then sort of stayed at the same weight for a few months, family emergencies, etc. I got my book out this morning and am going for the final 11 lbs!

Replies

• hrod215
    hrod215 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi! Is there a link to check out this awesome sounding diet? I 've gotten plenty of belly lbs to spare for sure. :laugh:
  • laurenawolf
    laurenawolf Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    What does it consist of?

A calorie deficit of yummier food will help you obtain the same results..
  • AlisaK27
    Options
    It's not terribly carb restricting. I have never been successful on those. It allows healthy fats, in fairly liberal quantities, some carbs, and of course fruits, veggies and lean proteins. You must have one healthy fat or MUFA from the list with every meal. The weight loss does take some time, but it has stayed off, all 14 lbs.
    I ordered my book from Amazon. But, you can do the online program as well. I prefer having the book, just easier to have in the kitchen.
  • AlisaK27
    Options
    One day down and no cravings! And one lb down! I love this "diet" (hate that word) eating plan. It is something that is possible to stay on forever, for health reasons also.
  • charleyrn3
    Options
    I LOVE this diet. There are loads of posts on Pinterest. I even have a board from posts I've collected. Prevention has an app and board. If you want the books, you can get cheap ones on eBay. I bought mine on amazon as well. It's easy to follow. I lost 5 lbs my first week with the Jumpstart. Getting back on the wagon today.