Is it ok to eat whatever the hell I want?

Options
With Intermittent Fasting,can I eat anything I want until I hit my caloric target which is 2,200 calories? Is it possible to still lose body fat even if I eat unhealthy foods to my target. I do cardio 3 times a week and do weight training 4 times a week.

Replies

• I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Yes, if you are eating less than you burn (regardless of what it is) you will lose weight.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Calories are what matter for weight loss. Watching your macros, eating plenty of protein and fat, getting several servings of veggies in your day, can all help with hunger, health, body composition, etc. but aren't strictly necessary for weight loss.
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    If you want to look good, which presumably someone weight training 4 days/week desires, you'll benefit from paying attention to protein (for muscle retention). You'll also most likely perform better if you get a decent amount of carbs (for energy).

The problem with a lot of the fun foods is high fat content, which can easily cut into your protein and carbs if you're aiming for a calorie deficit.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    With Intermittent Fasting,can I eat anything I want until I hit my caloric target which is 2,200 calories? Is it possible to still lose body fat even if I eat unhealthy foods to my target. I do cardio 3 times a week and do weight training 4 times a week.

Yes. You can eat whatever you want as long as you are tracking in in the diary.
  • gary241069
    gary241069 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • DavidDBZS
    DavidDBZS Posts: 33
    Options
    Thanks