Hi, I'm new! I'd like friends!

Options
Hi! I've been on here a few days and am officially introducing myself. I am a geek, working to get back in shape! I could use some support and would love to support you! Friend away! WE GOT THIS!

Replies

• StraubreyR
    StraubreyR Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request!
  • mr_mitch
    mr_mitch Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been on here a few days and am officially introducing myself. I am a geek, working to get back in shape! I could use some support and would love to support you! Friend away! WE GOT THIS!

I'm a geek IT student and trying to get into shape!

Feel free to add me, that goes for anybody in need of friends!
  • lalunabell
    lalunabell Posts: 25
    Options
    Sending you a request!

Thanks!
  • lalunabell
    Options

Awesome, thanks!
  • lalunabell
    Options

Oops, trying this again. Ahem: AWESOME!
  • GiddieGrl
    GiddieGrl Posts: 11
    Options
    Welcome :) I'm a 40 year old IT geek too. As you know, we all tend to get "office butts" from sitting in front of the computers all day. *sigh* Time to get up and get movin! Happy Friday all -
  • lalunabell
    Options
    Happy Friday for sure!
  • Forgeahead32
    Options
    Hi!
    I just reached out the other day, too, and need to loose 100 lbs so feel free to add me. I'm not an IT geek, but I do sit in front of 3 monitors all day (I'm an accountant in training). It's our slow time right now so these 8 hours a day drag on FOREVER! Anyone can add me if they want! :-)
  • lalunabell
    Options
    Hi!
    I just reached out the other day, too, and need to loose 100 lbs so feel free to add me. I'm not an IT geek, but I do sit in front of 3 monitors all day (I'm an accountant in training). It's our slow time right now so these 8 hours a day drag on FOREVER! Anyone can add me if they want! :-)

Sure will! Thanks!
  • ramandagetsfit
    ramandagetsfit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. My goal is to lose around 40 lbs
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am on MFP daily and am always looking for people to add to my MFPeeps. I only ask that they are serious about getting healthy, too.

This is my second time on MFP (I left the first time for unrelated medical reasons) and both times the amount of support and help amazed me. I lost 35 lbs the first time and and am working toward losing 75 total this time.

Anyone interested can send me a request! :flowerforyou:
  • lalunabell
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. My goal is to lose around 40 lbs

I sure will! :D
  • lalunabell
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE! <333
  • pinkaeryse
    pinkaeryse Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hi my name is lori, im working on losing 30-40 lbs, just quit smoking and am also looking for support and encouragement. :happy:
  • lalunabell
    Options
    hi my name is lori, im working on losing 30-40 lbs, just quit smoking and am also looking for support and encouragement. :happy:

I sure can offer that!
  • lalunabell
    Options
    Thank you all again!!
  • mgpearce4
    mgpearce4 Posts: 71
    Options
    Hey peeps! Feel free to add me. I'm on here all the time. I am about 30 pounds to go on my goal. I WILL motivate you!
  • wrknman1963
    Options
    Hey all,

Welcome everyone and it is always good to have friends.

I've been using myfitnesspal for going on 3 weeks I think....and the thing that I find really helpful is that you can see what you are bringing in w/o counting calories.

The only thing I'm not too sure about is when I enter the cardio minutes on the elliptical, the calories that myfitnesspal gives are considerably higher then the actual elliptical machine so I always adjust. Any one notice this ?

Steve
  • pleasurelittletreasure
    pleasurelittletreasure Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Sending request! :drinker:
  • Haytch11
    Haytch11 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi i am new on here also ! And really could do with a support system!! and offer support to whoever needs it :D xx