Options
08b541dbe6eba99ad4fe7664fb5caf14d34dec00b80f8ea3b73bd9638aa6ad06.jpg

image.png?w=680&c=1

I almost gave up I swear I did. :sad:

Replies

• ashleydawndill
    ashleydawndill Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2, though I missed a couple days this week and ran instead. Total body circuit is death!
  • NettaB25
    NettaB25 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    its pure HELL and I was already sore from last night :sad: I got through it though
  • breesie11
    breesie11 Posts: 3,478 Member
    Options
    i'm starting monday.
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 1 today! And i couldn't agree with you more when it comes to total body circuit lol its pure hell smh !

I gotta say though, I don't think ill be getting bored of T25 anytime soon. I love working out but i tend to get bored quickly with programs but t25 is the opposite !
  • CrystalX82
    CrystalX82 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    It's killer but so awesome!!! I've done all 3 phases and I think Gamma is my favorite! =)
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    i'm starting week 3 alpha tomorrow. Will flag off with TBC. Delivered straight from hell :P
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I finish week 1 today. I love it! I'm sore as hell but I feel good about it being sore. I get bored with programs as well. I couldn't finish 30 day Shred. I hate doing the same thing over and over. This is broken up and moved around so much I don't think I'll be giving up on it. I'm excited to start week 2 and I've never been excited to work out :noway:
  • Keevy333
    Keevy333 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Second time trying t25. First time through it was bad timing, go too behind and had to start over. Starting week 3 of alpha tomorrow! Total body is killer, but i really like speed 1.0 for some strange reason. Think its the stretching :) I love stretching! lol
  • thehka
    thehka Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've never had to follow the modifier so much in my lifeee.
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I've never had to follow the modifier so much in my lifeee.

Amen to that!