#INSANITY #FRIENDS #MELBOURNE

Options
Hey all, apologies if a similar topic has already posted but I've missed it! I'm currently on day 19 of the insane insanity workout programme! I'm basically looking for online or local friends to keep me motivated as I'm starting to see good results but this tends to be the time I 'drop off' because I'm feeling/looking better. Maintaining my ideal physique has always been an issue! Please add me as a friend if you can relate to my experience or just want to talk about insanity or Melbourne! :)

Replies

• sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Keep pushing play!!! I've had been on and off Insanity for a few years but really hit it hard in April and haven't stopped. I will tell you that if you keep going you will get to a level you never thought you could be. I used to huff and puff after the warm up and now I kick Tanya's butt at even the MAX work outs. Try to push yourself through July and you wont regret it. You can do it!!!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    #Good #Luck #With #Your #Journey!
  • Iwannabslim13
    Iwannabslim13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, i m on day 7... And i m loving it too...i have started seeing a few changes in my weight and measurements but not very significant yet.. I m from Sydney.. I have added you as friend...

I hope i will finish this challenge and experience myself that amazing results people talk about....