NO WEIGH JULY!

A challenge for those of us who get discouraged easily, "fall off the wagon", lose hope, and have to keep recommitting constantly because of our inconsistencies. Here, we will share what's working and what's not, why we didn't have a great day, and ask for buddies to help keep us on the right track. It isn't easy, but it IS worth it! COMMIT TO NOT USING THIS SCALE THIS MONTH AT ALL!!!!!!!

Feel free to join in! Mostly a group for us to just track together in a healthy way and learn new ways to push through the discouragement, i know i sure can use the help! :D

Replies

• hastingsmassage
    hastingsmassage Posts: 162 Member
    I just thought of it yesterday, no scale till 1st of August here :)
  • PunkyDucky
    PunkyDucky Posts: 283 Member
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0whj9ClWM5_Y2Vtgvitxgr-CIESPDG1buNhDkMI-4MjYZf31cQg
  • Siigh_duck
    Siigh_duck Posts: 161 Member
    I've actually done that all the way through June! It feels amazing XD you focus more on what's in the mirror, maybe I'll join you for a second month :3
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    I'm in. I have been discouraged this month because I gained two pounds, however, I actually lost an inch on my waist. I believe that I am at a point that I need to focus on reshaping versus weight loss.
  • LisasLastTen
    LisasLastTen Posts: 25 Member
    I'm in! I'm tired of beating myself up for temporary weight gains and obsessively checking my weight at least once a day.
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    I'm hesitant, but I think I need this. I'm in!
  • lynnroberts808
    lynnroberts808 Posts: 2 Member
    Definitely interested, when I gain a pound I go crazy and binge and end up gaining more weight. This is exactly what I need to do!
  • Don't know if I can stick to it but I'm all for trying!!
  • i_am_kristina
    i_am_kristina Posts: 2 Member
    I think this is exactly what I need! I'm super tired of checking my weight, and not seeing the results that I want instead of being proud of what I have already accomplished.. To be honest I have lost almost 30 lbs. and still see no results in the mirror..So I wind up having those is it really worth all this trouble kind of days..I think if I rely solely on what I see in the mirror instead of on the scale I may actually see the difference in my appearance as well as my mood! Sorry for unloading..Kinda new to the posting and talking on here..
  • Erihppas
    Erihppas Posts: 121 Member
    I' definitely down for this! I won't weigh till August 3rd (I weigh in on Sundays). Tomorrow will be my last weigh in.
    I need to focus on doing what's right and damn the scale!!
  • shanellef05
    shanellef05 Posts: 17 Member
    I'm in :) I've been thinking about doing this. :drinker:
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    You have an actual group for this?
  • tolae2006
    tolae2006 Posts: 54 Member
    Please count me in, I am going to cover the display window on my scale.

Thanks
  • slightlydiminishing
    slightlydiminishing Posts: 20 Member
    I'm gonna try!!
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    I'm in! Going to be hard because I weigh myself a lot.
  • mammakat0830
    mammakat0830 Posts: 117 Member
    I'm in...put the scale away last week...next weight in on the first week of August :)