Positive People!

Options
Hello everyone! I am looking for fun positive people to join me in fitness goals! Please send me a friend invite so we can help motivate one another :flowerforyou:

Replies

• CateMarmonti
    Options
    Hi! I am Cate! I also look to surround myself with people that are positive and need accountability partners! :smile:
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Hi! :) I am Sarah and am always positive and motivating :) Would love to help each other feel free to send me a FR if you would like!!
  • ninjagirl007
    ninjagirl007 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • katey1240
    katey1240 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey!
  • hmroebuck
    hmroebuck Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi all! *waving*

I started a new journey for a healthier me this week and would love some positive people to share it with!
  • x3Amy
    x3Amy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'd like to think i'm pretty positive and hopefully motivating too, I've send out friend requests so hopefully I'll hear from you all soon and i'll be able to join you on your journey! :)
  • Shazam116
    Shazam116 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi everyone. I joined this site today. I am optimistic, nervous and excited about the path ahead of me. I would like to encourage and be encouraged by others. I am very inspired by the stories I've read and can relate to many of them. I hope to make new friends in the days to come. :)
  • seaoftears
    seaoftears Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Andrea! Feel free to add me, any of you, heck all of you! :D
  • blatantlyo
    blatantlyo Posts: 30
    Options
    I am very motivating and supportive! Feel free to send me a friend request, so we can motivate each other to conquer our fitness goals! :)
  • Ryan6691
    Ryan6691 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Positivity is the best way to reach your goals. Good luck!