NSV: One size down!

Options
indycello
indycello Posts: 147 Member
Hiii Y'all!

I had to share a couple victories!

1. Down one full jeans size since starting MFP and working out one month ago 12/10/2010 :) 24 to a 22 (almost 20)

2. I ran up a flight of stairs and was not tired at all! **GO ME!**

So excited for the next few months!

Replies

• bsavage13
    bsavage13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!! Keep it up!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :)
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Awesssommmmeee

I can't wait for my jeans to fit again!!
  • mayana2002
    Options
    gOOD jOB!!!
    I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY CLOTHES TO FIT AGAIN! IM PLANNING TO GO OUT ON VALENTINE'S DAY AND I WANT TO LOOK SEXY FOR MY HUBBY
  • indycello
    Options
    gOOD jOB!!!
    I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY CLOTHES TO FIT AGAIN! IM PLANNING TO GO OUT ON VALENTINE'S DAY AND I WANT TO LOOK SEXY FOR MY HUBBY

Thanks! Me too!! :) We are hoping to make a trip to Nashville, TN and i want to have fuN!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • obliviousx3
    Options
    yay! congrats girl!!! im so happy for you! im starting at the same size, and ah! i wish we could be workout buddies!!!
  • indycello
    Options
    yay! congrats girl!!! im so happy for you! im starting at the same size, and ah! i wish we could be workout buddies!!!

Same here! :/

Good luck and I'm sure you're you're going to get where ever you're going! :) We're friends now so we can at least keep each other encouraged! :happy:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Actually, that's two jean sizes. There are odd numbered sizes as well. Go YOU!!!!
  • syl312
    syl312 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    ~~AWESOME AWESOME!!
    I CANT WAIT TO SHARE MY SUCCESS .. just started!!
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    way to go!
    i'm between sizes right now so i think by the time i reach my 1st short term goal i will be down from a 12 to a 10 for real which is a really exciting thought!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Way to go! What a great accomplishment. Keep up the great work you are doing!
  • dicko1
    dicko1 Posts: 8
    Options
    well done what a fab job! keep up the good work
  • indycello
    Options
    Oh, good point about the odd sizes! That explains why my 22s still fall down... ;) I need to find a 21! :)
  • bsshaw1
    bsshaw1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great milestones! Thanks for sharing!
  • bcmallwalker
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou: It feels so good when you have these non-scale victories. :bigsmile: Before you know it you'll be in 20's & the 22's will be baggie. Keep up the great work. BTW, your username caught my eye, my son's name is Caleb.

Blessings,

Debbie
  • indycello
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou: It feels so good when you have these non-scale victories. :bigsmile: Before you know it you'll be in 20's & the 22's will be baggie. Keep up the great work. BTW, your username caught my eye, my son's name is Caleb.

Blessings,

Debbie

Debbie, Caleb is a wonderful name if I do say so myself! :) When my husband and I introduce ourselves as Hannah and Caleb we always get are you guys Jewish, Catholic, or Home schooled!? :P

When the 20s are baggie I am going to run around the block crying and laughing probably! :)
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    way to go!! don't stop now!! : )
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Oh, good point about the odd sizes! That explains why my 22s still fall down... ;) I need to find a 21! :)

I have always worn the odd numbered sizes, cuz they fit me better, but I almost bought 10's when my 9's came and I tried them on, on a whim. Hooray for not buying pants that are accidentally too big. haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!