30 day shred

Options
worth doing or not? any opinions from people who've done/tried it?

Replies

• parkparksarah
    Options
    I haven't tried it.. but I think its really hard
  • annziexo
    annziexo Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I started it earlier this week, I already feel fitter and more confident in myself however in such short amount of time of trying it I cannot tell you the true results yet!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    If it is something you'll stick with, then sure it's worth it. Any exercise is worth it.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    any exercise is worth doing. I've done the 30ds several times (meaning the whole program not just a few days lol). Am i total ripped? no, but am i stronger? yes. I also now incorporate things Ive learned from the program during times when i am not actively doing the program
  • BlueDaisy717
    BlueDaisy717 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I did half of it last month and seen good results so
    started it again 3 days ago with heavier weights. Hopefully I'll finish it
    this time and not get bored lol :) would definately say its worth doing.
  • kirstenflood
    kirstenflood Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    thanks all ! looks like im giving it a bash monday! :ohwell:
  • hoppa321
    hoppa321 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I have a 30 Day Shred group starting on July 1st if you want to join us for motivation & support:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/22254-30-day-shred-for-july
  • joannadalina
    joannadalina Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    30DS was my first JM workout dvd that I did. I enjoyed it so much that I upgraded to a few others. I personally like her Ripped in 30 DVD better (4 workouts) mainly because on her strength training part, you 3 moves for 30 secs each and then repeat, vs 2 moves in 30DS (one for 30 secs, one for 1 min and then repeat). I find that doing them for 30 seconds is more doable for me.

Best of Luck,
    Joanna
  • kirstenflood
    Options
    I have a 30 Day Shred group starting on July 1st if you want to join us for motivation & support:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/22254-30-day-shred-for-july

i think i will thank you :)
  • kirstenflood
    Options
    30DS was my first JM workout dvd that I did. I enjoyed it so much that I upgraded to a few others. I personally like her Ripped in 30 DVD better (4 workouts) mainly because on her strength training part, you 3 moves for 30 secs each and then repeat, vs 2 moves in 30DS (one for 30 secs, one for 1 min and then repeat). I find that doing them for 30 seconds is more doable for me.

Best of Luck,
    Joanna

well looks like im doing it thanks for you're advice hun
  • Keevy333
    Keevy333 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I loved 30 Day Shred! Went through it almost 2 times (first time through I injured a rib slipping on ice and had to restart after a week of rest!) Used it as my starting point to get me working out daily. It was hard, but I modified when I needed and found myself stronger and in a nice routine of exercising everyday. Would recommended it to anyone and would probably do it again!
  • hoosiermom88
    Options
    how much does the 30ds cost?
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 and have already lost inches :P Its deffo worth it as long as you stick to it and do it every day. xx
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    how much does the 30ds cost?

Its on youtube for free xx
  • ashlfarr
    ashlfarr Posts: 2
    Options
    I just started 30DS, but am almost done with week 1 of RI30. I think both of these are amazing workouts. Family members are already pointing out slight differences in my legs and arms. The first couple of days can be really rough though, but it is totally worht it. I have only heard amazing things from both of these! I have also heard that people see more slimming down with 30DS, though. Abyone have any insight on that?
  • kirstenflood
    Options
    im gunna start tomorrow! thank you everyone. how many times a week do you do it though full 10 days or as ive heard 3-4 times a week im confused about this !