Back on MFP after 2 years

Options
Hi Guys,

So approx 2 years ago I was on this great app and lost about 2.5 st and I looked and felt great but wasnt at my goal weight loss which was 4st.

Iv since put the weight back on and I am doing ok loosing it again but scared that when i get there it will all go back on again!!

Really need some help with how to change my lifestyle not just my diet. As my name suggests this is even harder for me than most as I work 9-5 in a cake shop with an oven on which bakes delicious and very tempting cakes.

Replies

• myfitnesspale3
    myfitnesspale3 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Is hunger a problem? Unbalanced carbs cause hunger later.

If you eat meats, proteins and/or fats before you "sample" your work then maybe it will reduce later cravings.
  • x3Amy
    x3Amy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey there

You did great with the weight loss, maybe this time around you could try setting smaller goals, I personally find it hard looking at how far I have to go and not how far I've come :smile:

I'm a sucker for cakes too, but please feel free to add me as a friend.. I like to think I'm motivational without being too in your face (ie I won't comment on every post, but I'll like and comment on some!)