30 Day Shred Group for July

Options
Any women interested in doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred? I've done this dvd before and it really gives amazing results!

Comment below if you want to start with me on July 1st and I'll create a group

On August 1st you'll be glad you did it!!

*You can find all 3 levels on youtube so you don't have to own the dvd*

Replies

• cew3028
    cew3028 Posts: 32
    Options
    I started it again a week and a half ago. Going to level 2 (lord help me) on Monday.
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    yes!!! Need some motivation for this x.x
  • Happilyeverafters
    Options
    YES! Add me! I tried to start this and didn't follow through. This group can help me out on that. I will be out of town for a few days in July, but I'll maybe double some days to make up for it. Thanks for the group!
  • dangiusedtobesohealthy
    Options
    I think I could get into this! I'm looking at Jillian's page; is this workout written down, or do I just tune into you tube and do a workout a day, or what? Is everyone supposed to start at level 1? Will the program tell me when to move up?

Also, will I need to change my privacy settings to be part of your group? I have them really tight right now; only been using mfp for a few weeks.

Thanks for generating this idea.
  • hoppa321
    hoppa321 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    There are 3 levels for the program (1 workout for each level) and "in theory" you do each level for 10 days and complete it all in 30 days. Personally, I plan on doing it 5 days a week and changing levels every 10 days. You have to find what works best for you - some people do it everyday for 30 days and others take more than 30 days to complete it.

Here are the links to the each level:

Level 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

Level 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEz0VGxsiqc

Level 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWzQj7Be7zI
  • pennyks88
    pennyks88 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I've tried it before and didn't folloe through. I really regret that now!
  • Geminieve24
    Geminieve24 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Funny, I just bought this and was planning to commit to a solid 30 days starting July 1. I have been doing it aboiut 3 days a week so I am ready to do the full 30. I'm game! Count me in!
  • AsiasMommy
    AsiasMommy Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I tried level 2 after 2 weeks at level 1 ooohhhwee Jillian is serious lol
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I switched it up from Jillian to walking and jogging lately but I've been feeling like I need to switch it up again. :happy:
  • MaryCSM_
    MaryCSM_ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too! :)
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    Sure, count me in.
  • hoppa321
    hoppa321 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I've sent invites to join the group page to everyone who has commented so far!
  • UK_Gal
    UK_Gal Posts: 25
    Options
    I'd join too. x.
  • cew3028
    cew3028 Posts: 32
    Options
    Level 2 is the hardest in my opinion. Or maybe level 3 just seemed easier after getting through level 2, lol.
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I truly need help...
  • spinneyhex
    spinneyhex Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm in, will be start time Monday 31st as I'm out all day From early til very late on the 1st :D
  • christie_laurenn
    christie_laurenn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join :)
  • GuguC
    GuguC Posts: 5
    Options
    I will love to be added. I really need the support . Was walking an average of 25km per week and unfortunately twisted my ankle really bad. Its still a bit sore so i don't want to put immense pressure on it bit have no motivation to exercise indoors. Really need this.
  • biseaycle
    biseaycle Posts: 14
    Options
    I was able to complete this once, since then I've started and not finished a dozen times. I think some accountability will really help me go all the way!
  • mmora2010
    mmora2010 Posts: 2
    Options
    Count me in! I am trying to kick start getting back on my goal of getting into shape. I started jogging and using runkeeper, so this would be great to do too! :) Thanks for sharing the links! :)