Hi, I'm new!

Options
hello there!

I'm new here and would just like to introduce myself. My goal is to lose just under 100 lbs. If there are others with similar goals who wanna add me feel free. If you just want to add me feel free to do that also! No more excuses! we can get this done :)

Replies

• roebuckkathy
    Options
    Hi....I am back to the site. Lost 90 lbs and stopped logging and gained back 35...I need the accountability of logging to continue the lose I need. I have about 100 lbs to go. Would love to support you in your journey! :0)
  • nerdchiq32
    nerdchiq32 Posts: 20
    Options
    Awesome! i wont go easy on you lol and i dnt expect you to go easy on me either!
  • TeaSweets001
    Options
    i'm new too :smile: i need motivation.
  • Javimavi
    Javimavi Posts: 33
    Options
    Newbie here!!
  • melanie3rd
    melanie3rd Posts: 11
    Options
    howdy! I've been doing this for a month. lost 9lbs so far noticing a difference in my clothes too. I'm all for making new friends :-D
  • 2furrycats
    Options
    Two weeks new. Haven't lost anything yet, but sickness hasn't helped. Looking for guidance and excited for the possibilities.
  • melanie3rd
    melanie3rd Posts: 11
    Options
    Add me if you like!
  • nerdchiq32
    nerdchiq32 Posts: 20
    Options
    I did this app last year and managed to lose 21 lbs in 3 weeks. But due to the app being on my phone it kept messing up and wouldn't load and i just stopped using it and fell back into bad habits.

Few tips I would recommend:

whenever you do any sort of walking, if it is to the store, a few blocks over or even up the steps.. add a pep in your step to increase the amount of calorie burned, and make sure you log it in!

Try and eat at least 6 meals, i find when i have to put in 4 meals i tend to be severely under or tend to go over, which is why I've created my meal plans to match how i actually eat on a daily basis.

Try juicing too as a snack, kale, carrot and apple juice taste wonderful and it is also very filling!

And last but not least, add your recipes, added singular food sometimes add up to more than what you actually intake!
    For instance, a veggie egg fried rice here can go from anything like 200 - 500 per portion (cup), where as when i add my recipe it comes up to only 130+ per portion and it has all that it need as a full meal..

anyways enough blagging lol, please do share your thoughts advice and opinions also, i love to learn new things!
  • 87Djones
    87Djones Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My dairy is always open for anyone to view. Juicing is great for breakfast if looking to replace coffee for the morning caffeine boost. I like to share what works for me and test out new things to see how my body reacts