100 lbs to lose

Hi....I need to lose 100+ lbs.....would love to have a support system of people who have done it or who are on the same journey!

Replies

• chrissyrenee1029
    chrissyrenee1029 Posts: 358 Member
    I have around 100 to lose myself. I'm 10ish pounds down so far with the help of MFP! Feel free to send me a request.
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    i also have 100 pounds to lose. I am down about 20 since I started. I can use all the friends and motivation I can get. This is a hard journey when you don't have a support system in place.
  • mommadearest3
    mommadearest3 Posts: 27 Member
    I'm in the same boat! I've lost about 5lbs so far, but still have a lot of work to do! Feel free to add me :)
  • nerdchiq32
    nerdchiq32 Posts: 20
    it can be done ladies! positive thinking, better eating and just a little walking can make a heck of a lot of a difference.
    All we really got to do is watch what we eat and be more active! we should make a group call How Many Minutes Did You Walk Today!
    Lol.. I'm sorry if i seem a bit chipper but i am so excited! Btw i would love any low cal low fat recipes any of you would like to share.. i have no idea what to have for lunch tomorrow :(
  • I'm in the same boat! Feel free to add me! :)
  • GunslingerGirl
    GunslingerGirl Posts: 251 Member
    I'm right there with ya :) Always welcoming new friends
  • KimBeron
    KimBeron Posts: 50 Member
    In the same boat, lost 93 but after surgery 35 lbs has come back on looking for friends to travel this journey with.
  • KimBeron
    KimBeron Posts: 50 Member
    Love your excitement need friends like you!
  • aussiegirl1990
    aussiegirl1990 Posts: 56 Member
    I've just started back up. I fell off the wagon last year and after a serious health scare I've decided I needed to give it all another go! Good lucky to everyone!
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    I'm with you -- I'm 11 down, 142 or so yet to do!! Joining in!!
  • jessicoria
    jessicoria Posts: 10 Member
    I have 105 to lose and I just started! Would love to be a part of the support system too!
  • jbrixe00
    jbrixe00 Posts: 219 Member
    I've lost 69 so far but I still have 100 to go! Anyone can add me!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Welcome and best wishes on your WOE. Go get it!!!!!
  • Im in!!

Need to lose 102 would appreciate s support network:smile:
  • christygb
    christygb Posts: 84 Member
    Hi,

Keep up the hope! I'm inching toward my goal, but I feel like we all need to stick together. Support has been important to me. Feel free to add me too!

Cheers,
    Christy
  • belgarath64
    belgarath64 Posts: 125 Member
    HI.
    I started with around 100 lbs to loose myself. Still a long way to go. If anyone is interested feel free to add me as a friend and we can support each other

John
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    I have about 140 lbs left to lose. Lost 63 so far. I keep my diary open and I am active daily. Send me a request if you'd like :)
  • SimplyMandee
    SimplyMandee Posts: 6 Member
    Hi, I am Miranda. I need to lose about 130lbs. I need some friends and a good support group to help keep me motivated and on track. Anyone looking for the same, please add me. I will be as helpful and as motivating as I can be, I only expect the same in return. Thanks :)
  • The reply's are fantastic....I am very happy to see so many people who want to support each other...let' get this done! Thanks for the reply's
  • Hey, In the same boat. Looking fro friends and support, happy to give it back :) Anyones welcome to add me :)