• londette
    londette Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You can do it!!
  • belleFL
    belleFL Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You can do it!!

Thank you very much! I hope your day is going well - on track too.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    No matter how far off the rails you go, luckily you can still get back on track :) Just keep chugging along!
  • heatherowen1977
    heatherowen1977 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I have done so well, and then all the sudden, the last few weeks have been no good! I haven't gained anything, but am stuck where I was...

I had some surgical procedures done and wasn't able to really be on the elliptical, but that doesn't give me any excuse not to eat well! I don't know what happened!

Glad we are both back on track now=) It happens frpm time to time, but, you are only human and these things will happen!

Have a great weekend...
  • belleFL
    belleFL Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Kim and Heather: Thank you. Every day we wake up with new opportunities. I'm trying not to obsess too much (which I normally do) and then it's this all or nothing cycle. I'm just thankful 99% of my meals these past 6 days have been whole foods, home prepared. I already feel so much better. Lighter. A bit more energy. I have ingredients to cook tomorrow, so I can be prepared for this coming week as well, so I pray that I wake up with the energy and drive to follow through (and not let the foods go to waste as I often do).

May you both remain on track as much as possible no matter what life brings.

Hugs,
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    YAY! Congrats! Nice to meet you :)