Hi! :)

Options
Hi everyone! I am new here. :D

EDIT: I just realized how short this post is, so I will add in a little bit about me:

I am a huge animal lover, especially fish and other aquatic creatures. I currently have two aquariums, both freshwater and tropical. One is a small 5 gallon, it has a single male betta. The other is a 55 gallon, witch houses different kind of fish, including: guppies, corydoras, platies, mollies, a german blue ram, a couple cherry barbs, and more. I also know the proper care of them and have another account on the website My Aquarium Club, witch is a good website with lots of knowledgeable fish experts (if you have any questions about your fish you can ask me, I know pretty much everything about them. :) ) What else?

I am a huge bookworm, I love to read. I like using my hand is various things (Crafts, working with clay, etc.) I also like to swim a lot, I go to the local public pool almost everyday. And that's pretty much it. And I also tend to put lots of smileys in my posts, so if that's annoying feel free to tell me. :D:)

Replies

• 87Djones
    87Djones Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this great site and best of luck with achieving your goals :)
  • Nazira2003
    Options
    Welcome to this great site and best of luck with achieving your goals :)

Thank you! :)
  • crystalbluewolf13
    crystalbluewolf13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, hope you get to where you want to be x
  • Nazira2003
    Options
    Welcome to the site, hope you get to where you want to be x

I hope so too!

Thanks! :D