Need all of your help

Options
Hey, I am real new to this blogging thing but I really need to find the good friends out there that can give me encouragement as I start this journey. Most of my friends in the real world don't worry about the issues that us on this site deal with so I don't have a lot of people to talk to about it. I have been up and down my whole life but mostly find the up. I know I can get back in shape. I was an athlete for so long but my metabolism and my bad eating habits eventually caught up to each other. I need to stop making excuses why I am not working out any more and get my lazy but up and get going. If there is anyone else out there that can relate I would love to share stories with you. Good luck to all of you on whatever goals you are on here to achieve.

Replies

• KenzieKidwell
    KenzieKidwell Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I had 90 lbs to lose when I started too. It was awful but slowly and surly it has come off feeel free to add me as a friend if you would like!
  • AngieRevised
    Options
    I will send a add request, I am new as well......looks like we have a common goal.
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Encouragement and structure help a lot and this site really does help with those. Tracking food and exercise, and holding myself accountable for it seems to be the right track..