I'm new and I need help!

Options
Hi everyone. I am finally ready to get my life back. I have always been heavier until I moved out on my own, where I dropped down to 130lbs, but what can I say, a diet of beer and exercise of going to the bar will wear off pretty quickly. The weight slowly crept back. When I met my husband, I was 200lbs and the weight continued to stay on with my 3 pregnancies. Before my last pregnancy, I joined Weight Watchers and lost 40lbs, only to gain it all back with my pregnancy. Now that my baby is over 1, its time to stop putting things off and get my life back on track. I want to be skinny again! I want my husband to be proud of me! I want my kids to look up to me and not be teased at school because their Mom is fat. I want to do things with my family that I have never done before because I didn't think I could! Its a new me and new year! I need all the help and support I can get. I gotta drop around 100lbs!!

Replies

• AydensMom528
    Options
    Hello. I'm pretty new to this to. I just joined a couple of days age when I saw this in a parenting magazine. I've been trying to eat better and work out and I'm off to a great start. I too have about 100 lbs to lose and I know it is going to take a while. My son is almost 2 and just like you I have been putting it off for quite a while. But now I'm ready!!!!!! Good Luck to you momma. You can do it!
  • yogalotusadg
    Options
    Hey, looks like we're in the same boat. feel free to friend me & shoot me a message if you're having a bad day. i'm the queen of lacking motivation, but we can do this...1 lb at a time (: good luck!
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • rad123
    rad123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! I just started with a personal trainer and she gave me a diet plan to start as well. Just started on Monday so I'm excited!
  • angelgyrl1981
    angelgyrl1981 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello I am new to this to. I have 2 kids one 10 and another 4, and of course my husband which is like having a big kid. Im a stay at home mom and have become way to comfortable in my lazy life. I to need to lose around 100 lbs. I want to do this for my kids so that when summer comes around i have more energy to play with them. I dont get a lot of support around my house, we are all lazy, my husband is the worst, all he wants to do is play the xbox. So im here looking for friends and a good support system. Any one want to do this together?
  • gustogurl
    gustogurl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, how do I add you as a friend?