3 minute plank! :D

Options
Finally pushed through my 2 minute mark with the plank, yay! I got to 2 minutes and thought you know what, I can keep going, I'll just stay up as long as I can and anything more than 2 minutes will be a bonus, I got to 2:15 and thought, I'll just get to 2 and a half minutes, got to 2:28...nah...I'm going for three!

Collapsed in a heap at the end but I did it haha :drinker:

Replies

• joannadalina
    joannadalina Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    That's great. I can plank for 30 seconds (b/c that is how long Jillian Michaels tells me to hold it on her workout DVD) but I never tried to hold it longer. I may give it a go. Don't they have like plank challenges and what not? Either way, great job!

Best of luck,
    Joanna
  • margannmks
    margannmks Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Way to go. It can really be a mind game, i pretend im on survivor and its for the million dollars. If you wanna do the challenge get the planks alot app just start at whatever day is already 2-3 min. Youll do 5 min by the end. Im doing it for the second time and im at 4 min.
  • louisekerry86
    Options
    Thanks! I might look into that actually. I found it was easier to hold it longer this time cause I just lost myself in the song that was playing lol! :)