1 Year 94lbs lost Lifting added on month 8 (lots of pics)

Options

Replies

• eldazzio
    eldazzio Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome job mate. You have been a constant inspiration and motivation for me from my early days on here. Well done and THANK YOU!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    You're amazing & the look on your face now is priceless. You seem so happy now :smile:
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    Incredible changes! There's nothing you can't achieve now. It's such a great learning process. Your wife must be so happy that you did this not just for yourself but for your family.
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    That is friggin awesome dude. Congratulations.
  • foxsylph
    foxsylph Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Incredible work and awesome post with interesting data and advice <3 Thank you.
  • haildodger
    haildodger Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    First off, congratulations on the impressive results! Secondly, love that old school T-shirt. And third, that was one crazy wot; I only got about half way through, but hey grats again.
  • mnjlknight
    Options
    WOW..... Now those are some motivational pics! Thank you so much for sharing!!! :)
  • kimberlyblindsey
    kimberlyblindsey Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    What great insights and props for taking accountability to begin with. What an amazing transformation and inspiration to others.
  • ftrobbie
    ftrobbie Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, I am glad that you have found success and have taken the time to post your motivation and journey to success. You will be an inspiration to many. :happy:
  • marjoleina
    marjoleina Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing and your blood work looks amazing!! Way to go.
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Amazing transformation! So inspiring! Congratulations!!!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You're remarkable! Congratulations on your progress and result of your hard work!
  • clambert1273
    clambert1273 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Yay Becks!!!! sooo awesome I have been waiting for you to write this :) Just know I am still cheering you on.... someday it will be my turn... :bigsmile:
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You have made tremendous progress! Great job, you're an inspiration!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!!!
  • carolynh7
    carolynh7 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    amazing tips thanks for sharing.
  • Jesslane93
    Jesslane93 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. Great transformation! Congrats
  • _benjammin
    _benjammin Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Awesome work. Congrats. Thanks for sharing.
  • Lost_in_Transformation
    Options
    Bump :drinker:
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look amazing. The brain connection is often overlooked - it is critical! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!