friends...

Options
Heyy im new :)
Could do with some friends on here, keep me motivated..got 3stone8lbs to loose! :)

Replies

• Sinnui
    Sinnui Posts: 15
    Options
    I'll be one of yer pals on here for motivation. =)
    I wish you the best of luck on your journey with weight loss!
  • lamornamarie
    Options
    Thankyou! :)
  • bluebutt3rfly
    bluebutt3rfly Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i'll be your friend hun, im also just starting out and have a hell of alot to lose!!!.... also im in Plymouth too xx
  • lamornamarie
    Options
    Ah cool :D thankyou n good luck! :) x
  • ClaresTime
    ClaresTime Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I have way more to lose than you but I'm also starting today :)
  • looserlarry
    Options
    Another Step toward Success
    Good morning everyone from sunny California. Thought I would just drop in and say hi and give you a little update on what is happening in my life. I planned out my meals on Fitness pal last night so it would be ready to go for me Iam more liable to stick with it if it is already planned out instead of being random. I have no weight to report as I did it yesterday. Later today I will go for my 2.6 mile walk hopefully to go further soon but right now it is one day at a time .I know people get discouraged at times for one reason or another ( I DO) But you have to take a step back look at where you were say a year ago and say to yourself I can do this look how far I have already come. Set small obtainable goals for yourself to build confident it might not be much but I told myself in the first week of exercise just walk a block and see what happens confidence went thru the roof. you and us together can do this but you need a good support system and you have one here. Enough of my babbling. You all have an awesome day and if you want to talk or be my friend I will gladly accept your request until next time keep your feet moving and your head toward the skies because a new you is a reach away.

Peace- N- Love

Larry
  • ChrisUK70
    ChrisUK70 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Add me if you like I am new well have been logging for 11 days solid and have been under my calories most days.

Keep logging even if you have bad days is what I have found to be important.

Good Luck

Chris
  • jawn
    jawn Posts: 8
    Options
    Anyone wants to be friends with me to keep motivated drop me an add!
  • 87Djones
    87Djones Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Like motivating others and sharing BDP
  • JimTs
    JimTs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    added.
  • 1973mikeg
    1973mikeg Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The more friends to keep me motivated the better.