1 Year 94lbs lost Lifting added on month 8 (lots of pics)

Options

Replies

• walkingforward
    walkingforward Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspirational!! Great work!
  • FitBritt333
    FitBritt333 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration!!
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I've watched you log in and out each day, sharing your on your timeline. What you've done is absolutely inspiring for those of us trying to improve not just our bodies but our health and well-being.

You hit it on the mark when you said it all starts with the mind and surrounding yourself with positive and successful people. I could not agree more.

Super proud of you dude, great work!
  • ClaresTime
    ClaresTime Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are unrecognisable. Congratulations on such a fantastic transformation
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fabulous and so much younger!
  • JonnyQwest
    JonnyQwest Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    WTG and great job laying out the path for others.
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congratulations and thank you for all of the information -- I'm definitely following up! Here's to a wonderful future and terrific health!
  • Star_1234
    Star_1234 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on taking control of your health. Amazing results!
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You look great! Very inspiring story and shows that hard work really does pay off! :drinker:
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you look incredible!
    well done :):)
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    Love your story, very motivational. Great job, great transformation....love your hair too! :flowerforyou:
  • TWA84
    TWA84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Nice work, congrats!
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Thx for posting and congrats. I read your entire blurb and I hope you don't mind but I used your quote on my page about surrounding yourself with physical success at the gym.
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Yes, I read your entire story >> >Very motivational ... You actually sound a lot like myself.
    I read/watch a lot of motivational stuff too.
    I think you must surround yoursefl with ppl on the same journey.
    You have done a great, marvelous, fabulous JOB!
    Thanks for sharing.
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    This is amazing!!! I love the change in your body, mind and lifestyle!! You are a real inspiration!! Some of the points you made, really hit home for me.. Thanks!!
  • beckerkra
    beckerkra Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thx for posting and congrats. I read your entire blurb and I hope you don't mind but I used your quote on my page about surrounding yourself with physical success at the gym.

Feel free, this information is there to help motivate and inspire! :)

And HOLY CRAP the responses! I did not expect nearly as many replies and views in the entire life of the topic, let alone in less than 24 hours! Thank you all so much for the kind words. I'm truly honored that you all find my post inspiring! I appreciate it more than you all know!
  • fourfiftythree
    fourfiftythree Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You look soooo good!
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look like a completely different person, I'm sure you feel that way too!!
  • bps3040
    bps3040 Posts: 4
    Options
    Amazing! WTG!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!