One month DONE!

Options
This is the longest I've gone with watching what I eat and going to the gym. It's beginning to feel like a life style change and not just a diet. I have been going strong one whole month and lost 13.6 pounds. It's not time to buy a whole new wardrobe yet, and I do have a way to go, but I want to celebrate!! Someone posted a picture of me on facebook yesterday and my mom texted me asking me if I lost weight, because i look good! I also finally felt comfortable enough to go buy a bikini to wear to the beach. Life has really been on the upswing this past month and i hope to carry the momentum over into the next month and into the rest of my life.

Replies

• ajmurray1234
    ajmurray1234 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Great Job and keep up the good work!
  • andreascarff
    andreascarff Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Way to go and great job!!
  • 3BabyBlues
    3BabyBlues Posts: 24
    Options
    You are doing great!!!
  • mearsy88
    mearsy88 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Month for me too and I've lost 11lbs ???? well done ????
  • mysmileighs
    mysmileighs Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME!! Keep up the great work!! :flowerforyou:
  • renatadamata
    Options
    Guys try Arbonne protein shakes! Vegan, gluten free and delicious. Add fiber powder and you feel so full and satisfied. They have a great weight loss line. Visit Facebook FEEL incredible NOW for recipe tips and motivation! ????
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work :smile:
  • Zodia81
    Zodia81 Posts: 43
    Options
    Awesome! The longer you do it the more addictive it becomes. I am coming up on almost 3 months straight and everything is starting to become a habit now :)
  • michaeljacksonfan333
    michaeljacksonfan333 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    14lbs in one month is awesome!! Don't get discouraged if you don't lose as much next month, because most people tend to lose a lot when they first start the lifestyle change. I have always loved food and considered it one of my favorite parts of the day. At first it was really hard for me to limit my calorie intake, but once I got into the habit, it just became easier and easier. Now if I try to eat the amount I used to eat, I feel too full and sick.
  • edmwnd
    edmwnd Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm a month in to my current effort and it feels good to have lost a stone (14lbs to my american cousins), especially as I've done very little exercise. It can be very very hard to keep going at times, but boy it feels good when you see the difference.

I bought a suit in my 'natural' size a month ago, and I could barely put my arms in it. I tried it on today and it fits great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!