Just a mom reaching out for support

Options
:) I lost forty pounds using myfitnesspal two years ago but gained it back I had friends with me when I started but they have flaked out and I am a SAHM of two little girls and I need extra support to reach my goals -thanks if u can help

Replies

• twisty_
    twisty_ Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    :) I lost forty pounds using myfitnesspal two years ago but gained it back I had friends with me when I started but they have flaked out and I am a SAHM of two little girls and I need extra support to reach my goals -thanks if u can help
    I'm here to help & be a support to you. All I ask if for a little support back when needed!
    Keep up the focus & determination & vision what you want to look like & make that dream a reality :)
  • lanejessica
    Options
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    work from home mum to 3 aged 3, 5 & 7! add me :) x
  • EatingAndKnitting
    EatingAndKnitting Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    No kids here (just a husband and cats), but I'm always available for support and encouragement!
  • 8Nuya8
    8Nuya8 Posts: 30
    Options
    Single mum to one new baby boy three months old, VERY little sleep leading to eating junk food while standing or walking and at night, support needed here as well, VERY willing to give back as much support as I can :) add me if you like.
  • RobinsEggBlue
    Options
    Hi, Mom of a 3 year old boy, going to school and working, and just trying to make some life changes. Hoping to make friends for the journey, need support also and happy to return it! :)
  • londette
    londette Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mom of six and just started in April. I would love to lend you support and anyone else who needs it. I am finding that having a great group of friends on MFP is so helpful and encouraging! :)