introducing myself

Options
Hi,
I am determined to lose what I can this year. I do not want to end up like my dad who died recently. And yes i am still dealing with that and mama is not doing so well either. I know I have a lot to lose and it will take time. And it must be sensible weigh loss I am also a christian and very involved in my church.

Replies

• redgrandma
    redgrandma Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello there,

You have come to the right place . This site will help you stick to your goals and make friends to encourage you. Well done for starting on the right road. This is the start of your new life.

Please add me as a friend if you would like to.
  • SarahR1984
    Options
    Welcome! I just started here yesterday. Sorry to hear about your parents. Hopefully you will find the support and motivation that you need here. Everyone seems really nice. I am also a Christian :) I will send you a friend request. Good luck!
  • Janfit
    Janfit Posts: 7
    Options
    You are determined this time so you will accomplish your desires!! When we go through losses and stresses we tend to bulk up or lose .....its called the fight or flight ....Calm your mind and think how beautiful you are and your stresses will diminish and so will your weight ... I wish you positive vibes....
  • Jartexas
    Jartexas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our community . Let me know if I can help. I am a CPT and will help you set up a workout program if you like. ALL FREE no agenda here. I want to help as many people as i can get fit.