looking for friends who want to lose 20 lbs

Options
Hi all!! I am looking to lose 20 lbs in the next 3 months. I want to put together a team of at least five people who want to do the same. I have a great friends list now but most of them have already reached their goals so I would like to have 5 friends who I can check in on daily be reviewing logs and exercise postings. I only want to friend people with OPEN diaries and who post their exercise every day.

Positivity is a must! Let's reach our goals together.

Just sent me a friend request. Right now I plan to officially start on July 1st with a new program I will be doing called Whole30. I try to exercise every day and mostly do treadmill running, walking my dog, and strength training. I'm a nurse practitioner and very busy but I find time to get on this site every single day.

FR if you are interested...if you are serious about reaching your goals, please don't be shy.....We will reach them together!!! :)

Replies

• shafa4321
    shafa4321 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hey Bita is here and ready to follow you bornto be fit
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm game!! I'm not good at logging food, but I'm trying. I also want to start working out every day, even if it's just a walk! FR sent!
    :)
  • christinacrisfield
    christinacrisfield Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    20 pounds is my goal! Add me
  • teacycler
    teacycler Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello! Im new to this and looking for friends to do this with! :)
  • AliciaV30
    AliciaV30 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in I have 22 pds to my goal weight my diary is wide open. Sending request right now.
  • zombie130
    zombie130 Posts: 37
    Options
    18 pounds is mine i just made my account:)
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose about 30!!! Add me if you like!
  • DayTradingMissy
    DayTradingMissy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request ....Add me too please! Twenty is my goal. I like statistics to Ill be food / exercising logging..... Ill be doing P90x3 .... just started it today so pretty much on track with July1. Lets Rock this!
  • vickybabydoll
    vickybabydoll Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    20 pounds is my ultimate goal, but focusing on losing ten right now before a wedding i got go to in august. add me, just started back up and want to reach my goal for real this time.
  • Asterie
    Asterie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have just about 20 lbs left, too! Feel free to add me, ladies. :flowerforyou:
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    20 is my goal! currently 158, feel free to add me!
  • glitterandmagic
    glitterandmagic Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    im down! add me! =)
  • DayTradingMissy
    DayTradingMissy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey borntoROAR ... didnt get a friend request response.. Tomorrow is the day... 20 lbs rs who responded to borntoROAR, feel free to add me as a friend! My profiile is locked to only friends.....
  • alibaba77
    alibaba77 Posts: 17
    Options
    Just returning after a year or so. I too am trying to lose the last 20! After a sprained ankle, I need to get my butt moving again. Sending requests and opening diary now- yikes!
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Hi, BorntoRoar - I have sent a friend request. I only have 10 very stubborn pounds to lose.

4 days a week I sit at a desk for 10 hours a day and drive 2 hours a day so I wear a pedometer and try to make as many steps to the paper shredder as possible.!! My goal for July is 100 miles and the majority of them I do on the weekend.

I have a triple E yard and am currently adding some perennial beds so hopefully the added physical activity will help with some toning and weight loss........will keep me out of the fridge.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    fr sent, this is exactly what i want to do also. 20 lbs by my 22nd birthday (oct. 15th)

should we make a group for accountability and whatnot?