I'm a newbie!

Options
Hello everyone! I added the my fitness pal to my iphone about a week ago and absolutely love it. I've been overweight my whole life and am ready to make a change. I have a 1 year old son that I want to be able to play with more and keep up with as he gets more active. I'm a huge biggest loser fan and love hearing their motivation! I'm also about to join a biggest loser contest at work and hope it helps motivate me. Good luck everyone~!

Replies

• Jennleah0526
    Options
    =) good luck.
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm in a weight loss challenge right now too, and it's exactly what I needed to motivate myself! Good luck with your journey and have fun on the site. There are a lot of great people here.
  • manleyzoo
    manleyzoo Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great site for informations and support. Friend me!
  • jennjay
    Options
    you can do it girl. I've got three I have to keep up with...:flowerforyou:
  • GoofyOne
    Options
    This is an Awesome site! Friend me if you'd like :)
  • kentuckymom21
    Options
    hi my name is kesshia i am an army wife and a mom of a one year old son. and i have always struggled with my weight and i came here i need this weight to be slimmered by when my hubby comes home from iraq by january 2012
  • StaceysPaige
    Options
    Keep up the hard work and you will love this site:love:
    Don't give up and you will see the weight start to fall off of you!!!!
    Hope you make your goal, good luck:drinker:
  • techcommdood
    techcommdood Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm in a similar boat but my kids are already older (10 and 14). Been heavy most of my life, etc. I don't share your enthusiasm for Biggest Loser, though. It's not a safe approach, per all of the advice from nutritionists, trainers and doctors I've sought.