Kind of strange question for the gals...

Options
So I need a good sports bra....in a size 48DD. Any suggestions? I do NOT want like any bounce at all! Lol. And preferably would like to keep the price reasonable.

Replies

• ginadenise81
    Options
    I wear a 38EE. I have yet to find one sports bra. I wear a regular bra and then two different types of sports bras...that's the only way to tame my ladies.
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Yeah I have a cotton Hanes bra but it's not supportive at all so I just wear it over my regular bra. Works well I suppose, but it'd be nice to find a good supportive bra that holds these ladies in!
  • Icandothis31
    Options
    Have you tried the sports bras from Lane Bryant?
  • JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    Options
    I wear a 38EE. I have yet to find one sports bra. I wear a regular bra and then two different types of sports bras...that's the only way to tame my ladies.

me too.

40 DD

I wear 3 sports bra's to keep my bounce under control.
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Try the FreshPair website. They have an awesome selection of sports bras for bigger cup sizes.

I'll look when I get home what the brand was. I'm a 34 DDD.
  • consrvtvmom
    consrvtvmom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Look on the Champion site for sports bras. They have one that looks like a regular bra that has adjustable straps with velcro and a hook closure. That is the best I have found.
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    A good friend of mine doubles up, her regular style bra under her sports bra.... she's 44E and it seems to work for her!
  • NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    So, I HATE it when my sports bra does not give me enough support. I was doubling up on the Target champion supports bras for awhile, but then I started wearing Nikefit sports bras and they are amazing. They are cute, comfortable, and supportive. If you go to your local ****s or sports authority, they are the nike sports bras with the big swoosh logo in the front. Granted, I am a 34c, so I get a medium, but maybe an XL will work???

Hope this helps :)
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Ahahahah the website censored the work D icks when you tried to type the store name. Took me a minute to figure out what you meant, lol.

Hehehe.
  • StaceysPaige
    Options
    Two body builders couldn't hold these girls up:laugh: , good luck trying to find one!!!!
  • partenopea
    Options
    Try barenecessities.com; they have alomst evry size bra immaginable. I wear a 32DD and I found a few underwire sports bras on that site. Good luck!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you asked this. I'm excited to see teh suggestions. I need a btter sports bra too.

But as some one who used to work outside I know exercising in regular bara eapically ones with wires can casue chaffing. I suggest wearing a mens A shirt (aka wife beater) under any bra to prevent this problem. Also using gold bond power before a work out helps.
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Biggerbras.com free shipping!
  • pamelasusan
    pamelasusan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I second the vote for the sports bras from Lane Bryant. They are pretty snug and keep the girls from having their own party. If I have pms and they are a bit sore then a Champion sports bra on top of one of those does the trick . :wink:
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Check out Enell sports bras. I've had one for years, it is *amazing*. Love love love it. www.enell.com
  • MrsFoster18
    MrsFoster18 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Bump.

Would like idea's as well. Right now I double up too.
  • seemichellerun
    Options
    I'm a 38DD and so far the only thing that has worked for me is wearing a sports bra OVER an underwire.
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm so not going to be of any help. As i've been losing weight, c's are shrinking to b's. sadface.
  • LJ0125
    LJ0125 Posts: 89
    Options
    Bump!
  • SweetToothMelissa
    SweetToothMelissa Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Two body builders couldn't hold these girls up:laugh: , good luck trying to find one!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :noway:
    I'm in the same boat, but I just double up 2 sports bras like a lot of people have said. Good luck my big breasted beauties!