1 Year 94lbs lost Lifting added on month 8 (lots of pics)

Options

Replies

• verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Loved reading your story ....... yes, it was very long !

But chock full of great information, so thanks for sharing ...... hope it encourages us to keep on plugging away (and not make excuses !)

Best of luck to you & your family, enjoy the rest of your adventure :drinker:
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!
  • slaunderville
    slaunderville Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing.
  • greenie
    greenie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congrats on what a great transformation!
  • amos481
    amos481 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great job and thank you for sharing!! :smile:
  • Ou812iSeE
    Ou812iSeE Posts: 9
    Options
    Finally realized why people bump! I want to be able to get to this later, thank you for sharing!
  • MysteriousDreamer
    MysteriousDreamer Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person.

What a great job you have done!
  • eternalsepicsanctuary
    eternalsepicsanctuary Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Who hoo!
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Thank you for bringing some HOTNESS to my evening tonight! Woot! Nice work!
  • ShannonS921
    ShannonS921 Posts: 194
    Options
    Wow! Such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing!
  • LadyCouerlyn
    LadyCouerlyn Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a personal story. I've only just started on my weight loss and journey to a healthier life, so every piece of information means the world to me.

Congratulations on all your success, and best wishes on continued success.
  • christyallgood
    christyallgood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I absolutely loved reading your success story! Congrats to you for taking such a huge step in your life!! Absolutely unbelievable transformation!
    It hits home for me because my husband is where you were at 1 year ago. He is also 6'3 and is 275 lbs. He has a lot of the same issues too; sleep apnea, heartburn, fatigue, high blood pressure, high triglycerides, high cholesterol..and more. But at 38 years old, he isn't willing to change. I wish he would.
    So again, way to go!! Your family must be so proud of you!
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    WOW! Your transformation both inside and out is remarkable. Good for you! You must feel amazing. Thank you for sharing.

p.s. Hope you've had your moles checked out; I speak from experience, if you haven't get it done.
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Ok so I'm replying again; the first reply was just based on the pics. This one is based upon your statement...OMG you are super motivating and helpful and smart too. Everything you said rang true. It totally is a lifestyle change and requires the mind to simply make the right choices for your body. I lost the same way. I like your post so much I'm cutting and pasting it to share with friends when they ask about how to lose weight. Its really good, kind of you to share your experience so throughly, it is bound to help someone succeed. Now go and have a great life with your wife, your daughter and healthy body! :bigsmile:
  • Julrujo
    Julrujo Posts: 3
    Options
    Great motivation. Way to go! I'm looking forward to being there myself one day.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Freakin awesome e thank you for sharing.
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you! Fantastic transformation!
  • DollfaceLisa
    DollfaceLisa Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Your hard work really shows.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    You look completely different! Congrats to you. I did not do the weekly averaging while losing, but I find myself doing it a lot during maintanance.
  • greeshu_89
    greeshu_89 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wonderful transformation.. ! Congrats. And thank you for all that information.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!