9Round'ers

Options
pnut80
pnut80 Posts: 77 Member
Hey I wandered if there were any other folks here that go to 9 round. I just started and Im really looking forward to seeing how this kind of intense workout is going to help shape my body. id love to hear some of your success stories! feel free to add me! :happy:

Replies

• susie7172
    susie7172 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm a member! I love it! I joined around a month ago. It's such a great workout.
  • pnut80
    Options
    awesome!! i just joined too...only been twice but ive never done anything like it! its such an awesome workout! have you seen any results so far? thanks for the add too btw :)
  • susie7172
    susie7172 Posts: 5
    Options
    I haven't seen any physical results, but my endurance is better for sure! The first class was pretty rough. :)
  • jen83mn
    jen83mn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I joined 9Round three weeks ago and absolutely love it! This coming from someone who has never belonged to a gym and has never enjoyed going to a gym (ellipticals and treadmills can get so boring, and the class times at most gyms never seem to work for me). I've gone three times a week since starting three weeks ago, and I can already tell my strength and endurance has definitely increased (I think the cardio + strength training workout together definitely helps!). Plus, I've lost just over 5 lbs since starting 9 Round and tracking my calories again on MFP.
  • pnut80
    Options
    thats great! i went 5 days last week...part of a 5 day challenge for a free tshirt...and ive lost 5 lbs since starting as well. im so stoked about the results i just know im going to see! definitely stepped up my endurance as well...when i started i could barely do 1 push up and as of today i am able to do 5, which for me is huge results lol i have always had very week arm strength
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I love it. I have been going for about a year and a half off and on. I started lifting heavy 9 weeks ago and have been 2x since then. I am cutting back on how much weight I am lifting so I can add it back into my routine.
  • hisgypsygirl
    hisgypsygirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me & my Bestie joined one recently and have to say we LOVE it!!! We did the first free class and totally got hooked. We've been going 3-4x a week now for about 2 wks and still love it and looking forwards to each session. 3mins is so not very long, you can do anything for only 3 mins yeaaaaah right lol almost every workout is a challenge & kicks my butt and whole thing goes by so fast doesn't even feel like its been 30mins at the end. After a week down 3lbs and already feel like im looking leaner in clothes/mirror. I so cant wait to see the results after a whole month!