My New Years Resolution - So far so good

Options
hyg99
hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
MY Turn!!! I love these stories and so hope I can motivate as well

I am 41, 5'5 and mother of three children. I work full time and have just finished doing my Msc in my own time. The end of this has meant I finally have a bit of spare time. At Christmas I weighed myself and was staggered to be 203 lbs. Back in 2006 I had lost 3 1/2 stone and now I was 1/2 higher than my highest weight. Generally I would describe my life as incredibly busy but I have to have it like that, as need noise and activity at all times.

So I set myself a target of 2 stone by April as going to Florida on holiday, and managed to lost 2 stone 4. My next target 3 stone by August 2014 (niece getting married) and I am already 3 stone 10 down. My target is 140 lbs (10 stone) and I am currently 10 stone 11lbs (151lbs) as I hit the 6 month mark, it feels like time to take stock,

So within 11 lbs of my target, I recently upped my calories from 1200 to 1400 but I do eat the majority of what I burn (but do under estimate calories exercised). I generally exercise 6 days a week, but with a range of cardio / core, a standard week is
Mon - Abs blast body pump
Tues - Gym
Wed - Aerobics, cx works
Thu - Zumba LBT
Fri - Day off (work late)
Sat - Spinning
Sun - Gym

I love food and don't do hungry as it makes me naughty and/ or grumpy. My diary is open. I could never be accused of under eating....

I have spent the last hour trying to download photos and have officially given up, so have saved onto my profile (help appreciated). The 2 before photos are November 2013, as i struggled to find any, the last 2 are last week.

I bought my first uk Size 20 trousers in December, I now wear Size 12. My Size 18 tops are now size 10 (UK).
I feel brilliant and although I feel I have a way to go, I still feel a success and can't express how awesome I feel.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!