Hey all! I'm new here and really would love to have some fri

Options
:happy: This app is great! I wish I had found it earlier. I was just hoping to find some online friends that will be supportive. My change for the better has kind of lost its excitement in my family and I feel myself falling back into my old ways. Anyone is totally welcome!

Replies

• Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I sent a friend request. :) The support really helps!
  • It is so hard to do this when your family is not supportive! My fiance is supportive but he is not dieting so it makes it hard to eat healthy. And he is a freakin bean pole of course! lol! Good Luck! don't get discouraged!!
  • SarahR1984
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined yesterday and am looking for support. I'll send you a request!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I'll send a request :) Glad you found the site :)
  • GoofyOne
    Options
    Hi I just started this week myself. It is awesome! Feel free to add me as a friend :happy:
  • Brandiscott1
    Brandiscott1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm kinda new and really enjoy tracking my activity and food. I can't wait to see the results! Let's keep in touch!:happy:
  • bluehooked
    bluehooked Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Just new myself and learning but wish you luck in getting to your goal.
  • fatreddhead
    Options
    Welcome! I sent you a request. We're all here to support each other in reaching out goals :)
  • sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    :smile: I'm new too! I sent you a request
  • Mikespook
    Options
    I so know how it is! My husband is supportive and does the cooking (thank goodness) but he can eat however he wants and doesn't gain weight. He is active at work but he doesn't exercise, other than the occasional bodyboarding session when the waves are good. It's hard not to get frustrated when I have to work so hard just to keep from gaining, or to lose a couple pounds, and he doesn't have to work at it at all. It really helps to have people who understand what you're going through. I would be happy to add you as a friend :smile:
  • carolinegeorgia
    Options
    it surprises me how many people are not supportive when it comes to losing weight, lost 3st before and had quite a few people saying I'd lost too much, I hadn't at all....
  • susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    I'll be your friend, I am new here too. But am enjoying it.:smile:
  • SunnyBriles
    Options
    Just started yesterday and I'm hooked! I even went to a local steakhouse (I got a salad, don't beat me up!) and the site was able to find the item I ordered!
  • stang_goddess84
    Options
    Thank you all so much. I totally agree that its much better to have people to talk to that are going through similar things as me.