Anyone else staying IN?

Options
This might just sound plain weird but......I've been dodging one of my friends since I've started this program. I started I saw this person once for Christmas of course but I purposely wore baggy clothes!! Am I crazy? But I want someone in my life not to see me at all the little steps, but see me in 2 months or something and be like WOW! Great job! Anyone else holding out for a bigger reveal?

Replies

• It is always great when people see you after major gains. They just seem to go on and on about how great you look. With baby steps they don't seem to notice as much. I don't blame you for staying "in". I dropped from 270 to 215 before seeing some of my family and they couldn't believe it. Now I just need to drop another 55 to 160! Wonder what they will say then? Probably take me to the doctor. Good luck and keep us posted when you come come "out". :smile:
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Well, looks like it just me :ohwell:
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Nope it is not just you. I am sorta hoping to do that too. I want my uber skinny sister in law to choke on her yogurt when she sees me again so I am trying to avoid her for say 6 months. :wink:
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Nope it is not just you. I am sorta hoping to do that too. I want my uber skinny sister in law to choke on her yogurt when she sees me again so I am trying to avoid her for say 6 months. :wink:

THAT'S funny!! :laugh: