Before and During pics... 43 lb down, 10ish to go!

Options
ChuckgM3
ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
Hey MFPals. I realized the other day that I hadn't taken any new pictures in a while to check my progress.

I started here in September with a goal of losing over 25% of my total weight (201.5 - 150) because that would get me into a normal/healthy BMI and hopefully I'd regain some self confidence. Now that I'm within 10 lbs of my goal, I'm thinking I ought to aim a little lower, what do you guys think? Looks like I have more than 8 lbs in that spare tire to me, but we'll see.

- 43 lbs
- 10 inches off my waist
- 7 inches off my butt/hips

I couldn't have done it without this site/app and all the fantastic people on it!

43lbs.jpg

Replies

• sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    great job!! you look fantastic!!!!
  • hilton9
    hilton9 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good Job! You look great!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Wow, such a huge difference! I really see the change in your face as well. Keep it up!
  • molina76853
    Options
    Awesome! Great job!
  • brookalina
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!!:happy:
  • simplexserenity
    simplexserenity Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Incredible..congratulations :)
  • SkierElle
    SkierElle Posts: 335
    Options
    That is a huge change! Looks like you have been really dedicated and consistent the whole time - way to go!!!
  • mum23
    mum23 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    wow. you look great. and so much younger.
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job!
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You are looking fabulous, I personally would say toning up would be a good place to start now. Keep up the good work!
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Great job! Definitely keep it up!
  • guacka
    guacka Posts: 7
    Options
    way to go! looks like success :)
  • ckehoe89
    ckehoe89 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Wow you are doing an amazing job! Keep up the hard work and it'll pay off
  • tvanderberg
    Options
    Thumbs Up! Great Job!
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    AMAZING!!! dude u look so great! excellent job sticking to it...im sure you'll get those last 10 off in no time!
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Great job!! And as to your question about goal weight, I would say go with your gut and take into consideration what additional weight you may want to add if, once you hit your goal, you decide you want to bulk up your musculature. You look fantastic, and like a completely different person (and 10 years younger!!) And I know you can hit whatever weight you desire!
  • DayAtATime
    Options
    Impressive....I would shoot for the next 8lbs and re-evaluate at that time. You look great...Keep up the good work!
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    The only word that comes to mind is AMAZING! You look good, just one question, how did you get rid of that belly OMG you must share pronto!
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! You said 10 more lbs only you can be the judge of that. You look amazing now probable look fantastic with 10 more off. come back and let us see.
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    Looking great Chuck!! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!