I'm stuck

Options
I've lost 27 pounds since I've started losing weight and don't get me wrong, I'm excited about that, but right now I am stuck. I feel like I've been stuck at this weight for like a month now. It just makes me feel unmotivated. I just signed up on this site because my friend said it helps her stay motivated. I have about 60 pounds to go so I'm not close to my weight goal. What do you do when you are stuck?

I don't drink soda anymore, I drink a lot of water, I do zumba everyday for at least an hour and I don't eat meat. I feel like I'm doing a lot of things right so it is just frustrating. Maybe I need to step up my exercising?

I just need some motivation.

Replies

• donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Open
    Your
    Diary
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Have you been tracking your intake up to this point? If not, you might find that tracking it here will make a big difference. Try to measure your food as accurately as possible (a food scale really helps) and track everything here. Set MFP up to lose maybe 1.5 lbs a week, and hit your goal for a few weeks. Then you can look at your results and assess whether you're on the right track. Try not to overthink it so much. It's less about what you eat, or how much water you drink, or the types of exercise you do, and more about the energy you are taking in and expending. Use MFP for a few weeks, and I'm sure you'll get some good results. Even if you don't - you'll have some data to work with.
    Open
    Your
    Diary
    :huh: OP just signed up to the site. I'm guessing there's not much in the diary.
  • mimieon
    mimieon Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Are you counting calories, weighing your food? If you are exercising, how are you estimating how many calories you burn?

If you are counting calories, can you let us know some of your stats (i.e., Height, weight, age, gender, calorie goals)?
  • lomajo17
    lomajo17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Tracking your food and exercise is HUGE-that's why your friend sent you here (and if you download the app on your phone you can scan in the barcodes on packaged food). My guess is that your food slowly caught up to the exercise. Also make sure you set attainable goals. You and the person that sent you her can friend each other here too. Good luck!