New Day/ Week/ Month/ Start

Options
1959sunshine
1959sunshine Posts: 29 Member
Ok, here I go again. Why do I keep failing and get so frusterated with myself? Today I "WILL" do it, a fresh start, leave the old crap behind. I CAN do this.

Replies

• lorgrayson
    lorgrayson Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you~ It's a new day! We can do it!!
  • cbmom2013
    cbmom2013 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, too!! Over the course of the last year, I have gained back all the weight I lost the previous year. So frustrating. I'm starting today and have a "Do or Die" attitude. WE can do this!!
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    It's okay, you will fall off this wagon a few times, I still do, after 3 years, but as long as you keep getting back up, you will be fine.
    Just don't give up, no matter how many times you fall off, don't ever give up.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Change your mindset.

Instead of always framing things as "quitting and re-starting" - start thinking of yourself as normal. We all have minutes, days, even weeks where we are off our game. The key to success is seeing that normal is okay and being perfect is NEVER going to happen.

Keep moving in the direction you want to go. Stop starting over. Realize that there is no end zone and that these changes need to become habits. Once they become habits - you know you're on you're way to changing your life.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Change your mindset.

Instead of always framing things as "quitting and re-starting" - start thinking of yourself as normal. We all have minutes, days, even weeks where we are off our game. The key to success is seeing that normal is okay and being perfect is NEVER going to happen.

Keep moving in the direction you want to go. Stop starting over. Realize that there is no end zone and that these changes need to become habits. Once they become habits - you know you're on you're way to changing your life.
    Exactly
  • ingehooper
    ingehooper Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    same here. I was thinking I blew my day this morning. I had 2 bagels for breakfast and felt like I wa being greedy so might as well over eat all day (no logic there is there!) but nope I logged and exercised and Im still 200cals under goal today with all my meals. I need to think of how much time im wasting, starting over all the time and quiting. We all need to focus and keep going! Big hugs to anyone who is struggling!
  • Cheekies_
    Cheekies_ Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Change your mindset.

Love!