5'7 ladies .... needing to loose 20 + Needing Motivation

Options
5 '7 here 171 Lbs.... looking to drop 15-20 Lbs in 8 weeks... Going on vacation and need to get in shape this is a wedding /vacation and I need some tricks....advice.....motivation....clues lol anything please.! thanks!

Replies

• bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hey! I', 5'8 and 164. I need to lose another 20-30 lbs and I am running out of motivation.. lets do this together. 8 weeks sounds doable. A lot of determination and hard work and you will be looking great by your vacation :)
  • KyiaIsGettingFit
    Options
    5'9 , 290 aiming to lose 15 lbs in 4 weeks!! Any workout routines? Inbox and Add me if you have any!!1
  • thinrunner
    thinrunner Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and 175! I also have a vacation coming up and want to loose 20ish pounds :) We can do this in 8 weeks! Feel free to add me if you see this.
  • Uniklymade
    Uniklymade Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hip Hop Abs on Youtube is what I usually workout to, Hasfit- another site has great free exercises, even if you don't want to get on the floor to do sit up, Hip-Hop Abs and Hasfit has great workouts you can chose from. Good luck everybody. I'm 5'6 and trying hard as hell to lose 30 lbs. from 177 lbs.
  • Uniklymade
    Options
    try Hip-Hop Abs, free on Youtube, many exercises to chose from
  • smetka01
    smetka01 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    5'7'', around 158 lbs and hoping to lose 20 in total, but 10 will be fine till summer vacations (only 5 weeks left :grumble: )
    I try to eat 1200 calories per day and am almost finished with hip hop abs. Try it, it is sooo fun and does what it should :smile:

Anyone add me if you want to :flowerforyou:
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and started out this journey at 178 lbs. I'm in maintenance now at 120 and always willing to help support anyone. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Good luck!!
  • niqueMo30
    niqueMo30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'7" here also. I weigh around 160 pounds and would love to lose around 20. I've been doing 30 Day Shred, currently on Level 2 Day 4. I've also been walking/jogging 2 miles a few days a week ( only started this last week).
  • lindsaystockdale2014
    Options
    Im 5ft 7 but currently 218lbs! Have lots to loose but have a holiday to Florida in 12 weeks so just want to loose as much as possible. Been on the 5:2 diet for a week and lost 6lb so pleased there. Just need to keep at it.
    Help to keep me going please!!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and i started at 330 2 years ago. Lost 60 but have been inactive on mfp for a year and gained 34 lbs back. I'm at 304 now but working to get back to where i was. Preparing for a mud run and a 5k i have coming up. Jogging ain't easy when you're 300 lbs so this weight has to go!
  • Uniklymade
    Options
    wish you the best, I also need motivation...have any to give away?
  • LesliemarieAZ
    LesliemarieAZ Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and I think all of you 5'7" ladies who are looking to or are already weighing 130 lbs or less are rock stars :drinker: !

I don't think I'll ever be that light. My goal right now is to get to around 155 lbs and that's probably as light as I'll go. I can't imagine being 130 lbs. When last I was at 155 lbs, I was in a size 8 pant. I have about 35-40 lbs to lose to get back to that weight :ohwell: