Hello all im brand new to this site and i love it already!

Options
Hello everyone im so excited my mom told me about this site . I love it so far i have been reading everyones posts and i love hearing all the success storys there awsome. Im 20 years young Im married and have a 2 year old and a 5 month old. Iv always been very very tiny im 5'3 and all my life i was in a size 1 to 2 but every since i got married i was so happy and comfortable i didnt watch what i ate and even more so when i got pregnant with my first child i was already up at 163 and gained 50 plus pounds. After i had him i lost just a little but i felt like i was stuck at 180 and then 2 years later i had my second child and gained about 40 pounds so i was up past 200 pounds after i had her i lost barly anything now im at 191 and my body is stretched out to the max. My whole world has seemed like it has changed im not me anymore. I am so ready to get myself back and start this new year off amazing with a new me. I cant wait to hear from everyone.

Replies

• Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I wish you all the luck!
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    welcome to MFP! you will love it here- everyone is super nice and kind and has nothing but encouragement for you! this is a great place to be and i know you will be successful with getting back to pre=baby size!

u can add me if you like
  • urnewbuddee
    urnewbuddee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! i'm 5'3" and although i didn't get married, i went through stressful life changes that made me gain (over 200 like you said you were), and i am also around 191 lbs now! we have a lot of similarities when it comes to our weight and if you want to be my friend on here, feel free to friend request me!!!
  • kathyd0708
    Options
    Welcome!!

I don't usually post to the boards that often but I wanted to say hello and welcome. We have very similar stats - I too am 5' 3" ... and I started at 190 two weeks ago ... I am down to 183.

This site is awesome ... be sure to download the phone app if there's one for your phone. The entries sync to each other so there's no excuse to not track if you are away from your computer!!

Kat
  • kdbeaudin
    Options
    Good job on getting to 183 thats awsome.