First NSV!

Options
Kkmama
Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
Today I was working out with the EA Sports 2 nine week challenge and dread when I see "reverse crunches".... today I did all 10 without putting my feet down once! It is a small victory, but a huge one for me to share because my area of my body that I dislike the most is my stomach. I frequently joke that God forgot to give me abs... but I am going to work hard this time to find them.
Aslo I am not "sportifically" inclined (if that is a word) so this is a pretty big one for me. Yay me :happy:

Replies

• angiemcgovern
    angiemcgovern Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I did the first work out on the C25K and I didn't think I was going to make it. I did and them some. :smile:

You won't know what you can achieve until you try and while your in the thick of it don't quit.
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! How do you like EA sports Active 2? Is it for Wii or Kinect?
  • jmanthei98
    jmanthei98 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! I have found that the NSV are just as important, if not more, than the ones on the scale. Great job!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    hehe this made me giggle! I like to say my abs are shy and are hiding ;)
  • TayJoMama
    Options
    What are NSV?, never heard of it.
  • girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    Options
    NSV=non scale victory.

Congrats on yours!
  • TayJoMama
    Options
    NSV=non scale victory.

Congrats on yours!

oh thanks!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.... I'm telling you; take every NSV that comes along and keep it in that mental file we have. Shortly we will all be able to see nothing but the NSVs and that negative body image file will have no where left to go but the recycling can! :flowerforyou:
  • hilton9
    hilton9 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just got EA sports 2! I haven't used it yet though. I was kind of skeptical about how good of a workout it would be, but hearing you say this makes me want to get started! lol
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for sharing in my victory. I absolutely love my EA Sports 2 for the Wii. It is the best investment I have made in myself. I dn't like "working out" but I am actually excited at the thought of 'working out" now. Who would have thunk?!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!