Let's motivate each other! Let's be friends~

Options
Hey there! I've just started a few weeks ago and it's been quite the shock finding out how much I was actually eating before MFP...

I'm looking for a few friends on here to motivate each other! I'm in Germany so I hope the time difference for meal times doesn't deter you :)

Hope to hear from you!

Amanda

Replies

• christinacrisfield
    christinacrisfield Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    35, 19 more pounds to lose. I'm always looking to add more motivating people :) Add me if you'd like!
  • missesha12
    Options
    Hey Amanda, Hope your well, I'm in central england! Apart from the bipolar weather I think training is doable :D

I can help you get focused and your going to get there girl!

Love esha
  • SlimToBeSara
    Options
    Hi :) Please feel free to add me, always nice making new friends on here to help with motivation :) x
  • baschifferl1
    baschifferl1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I am always looking for more friends.
  • XWarzonePrincessX
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm active on here and always like new friends :)
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for friends to keep motivated :)
  • lipsticknlattes
    lipsticknlattes Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! Anybody else can add me if you want :) I am 30 years old and have about 20 pounds to lose. I am doing PiYo. I am tired of being up and down and I am ready to lose this weight for good now that I am finished with college :)
  • Castiel22
    Castiel22 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm fairly new and also looking for people to help motivate as well as motivate others. Feel free to add me :)
  • 1959sunshine
    1959sunshine Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me in, I will help motivate and use motivation. Good luck.
  • NerdyAdventurer
    NerdyAdventurer Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend :)

I'm always looking for more awesome people to add on here so we can stay motivated together :)
  • jayme252014
    Options
    Hello, been on this new path to wellness for about 3 weeks. I am a busy working Mom trying to figure out how to balance "me" into the whole mix. I have been at a healthy normal weight and physically active in the past but right now my arms look a bit like the stay puff marshmallow man's. I would love some friends who are at the beginning of the quest and to get some motivation and share some successes. Unfortunately right now, though I am getting support on the home front I am surrounded by those with unhealthy eating and exercise lifestyles and could use a positive support group!
  • FITAMY8
    FITAMY8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also an active user and always looking for new MFP friends :)
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'd love an add! It would be great if I could make an international MFP friend! :)
  • amandat888
    Options
    Hey ya'll, about to add you all :) Right now I just finished up eating dinner... Spinach and ricotta tortellini! Yum!
  • crissy976
    crissy976 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda! My name is Christine and I live in Pennsylvania. I just quit smoking 4 days ago and I'm trying to stay healthy, get back in shape, and lose about 15-20 lbs. It IS crazy to see how much we actually eat every day without even thinking about it!
    You can add me as your friend. I'm all about motivation! :)
  • conatser9
    conatser9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend.
  • blazingsun14
    blazingsun14 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Of course! Feel free to add me too!
  • Jae_Lynn
    Jae_Lynn Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there, I am new here as well and would love some extra friends to help keep me motivated and accountable. What seems to always happen is I do really well for a few weeks and then bam I fall into the pit of easily prepared processed food. It seems to be harder to stay healthy because I am a vegetarian and I tend to over think recipes making this overly complicated and then I get stressed between the gym, work, the kiddo and his sports, and of course the hubby (who is not a vegetarian) .