Hi I'm Looking for a New Friend

Options
Hey there, I have been on myfitnesspal for quite a while and I have dropped down to my goal weoght, actually a pound below it and I am so excited I have actually been below this weight last time I was in maintenance but I slacked off and I was too tired to exercise a lot of the time because my weight was too low for my height and build. So I shot back up to 132 after maintaining for almost 8 months. I needed to gain weight and realized that weight may work for someone but is too low for me. And I wasn't comfortable at 132 mostly because whenever I gain weoght you see it in my face. So now that my weight is relatively normal I'd like some friends to keep me motivated to exercise and eat right. I'm also glad to do the same for you. I hope we can be fitness buddies.

Replies

• cupcakesandvegetables
    Options
    Bump!
  • TwinkiesNKetchup
    Options
    I'd be happy to motivate you! I think it's awesome you're focusing on being healthy rather than a number on your scale.
  • aprilmenzies1
    aprilmenzies1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    you can add me? Im new and looking for friends and inspiration. Well done on getting to your target weight. I love the exercising part of keeping fit but not so hot on the eating that's why I joined. :happy:
  • lulupizza
    lulupizza Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i'd be happy to be your friend :)