Vitalicious VitaTops (My Official Opinion)

Options
doobabe
doobabe Posts: 436 Member
So I asked your opinion before purchasing. Now I want to give my opinion to anyone considering these.
Absolutely FANTASTIC.

I Have a killer sweet tooth and this hits the spot!! So far I have only tried the Deep Chocolate and the Peanut Butter Chip VitaTops- but they are wonderful. I LOVE them and they are so low in calories/fat and high in fiber/protein!!
I have not tried the VitaMuffins or the VitaBrownies- but I absolutely will in the future.

I will say, though, that you need to warm them up in the microwave for about 40 seconds or they can be a bit dry......... I am a super picky girl and I cant think of a single bad thing about them...... Well maybe that they are not available in my area so I had to order them online, but that was really no big deal.

So, in a nutshell, LOVE LOVE LOVE!! A great alternative to that piece of cake, cookie or brownie that will not only eat up your whole calorie allowance for the day, but will then make you feel guilty!

Replies

• katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    so expensive with the shipping!!! I would loveeee to try them, but dang it's not in my budget :( they send me e-mails like crazy...
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    I LOVE these too - I try to make them a once-in-awhile treat, since I'm trying to stay away from processed foods, but they're delicious!

One tip for people who complain about them being dry: wrap the muffin or muffin-top in a damp paper towel and microwave for 20-30 seconds (add another 10-15 seconds if they're still not quite hot enough). That keeps them super moist!
  • TNMOM
    TNMOM Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are soooo right! I love the Deep Chocolate ones as well...... I have to admit, after heating them up in the microwave, I will spoon a tablespoon of LITE Cool Whip on top:)
  • doobabe
    Options
    You are soooo right! I love the Deep Chocolate ones as well...... I have to admit I will spoon a tablespoon of LITE Cool Whip on top:)

I JUST bought some Cool Whip Free today for that exact reason!!!! :)
  • dlcam61
    dlcam61 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I also but a dollop of cool whip free on top & they are super yummy! :flowerforyou:
  • doobabe
    Options
    so expensive with the shipping!!! I would loveeee to try them, but dang it's not in my budget :( they send me e-mails like crazy...

I found that if you order a lot- the price comes down and shipping stays about the same as it was for a small order. They are not cheap- that I will say!
  • kmart20
    kmart20 Posts: 72
    Options

I get them at Target when they are on sale. My coworker also buys them at Costco...as an idea to save on shipping. But I agree I love them too!
  • pamelasusan
    pamelasusan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just received a huge order yesterday in the mail.

The shipping is expensive but if you order enough it makes it worth it. They usually have some sort of sale where you can stock up on them pretty cheap.

SOOO yummy!

I ordered the new flavor....Pumpkin spice. Can't wait to try it!
  • doobabe
    Options
    I just received a huge order yesterday in the mail.

The shipping is expensive but if you order enough it makes it worth it. They usually have some sort of sale where you can stock up on them pretty cheap.

SOOO yummy!

I ordered the new flavor....Pumpkin spice. Can't wait to try it!

OOOH I forgot- I shared a Pumpkin Spice with my daughter the other day- It was VERY good. Tasted like a "pumpkin bar"........and I am not a huge pumpkin fan. But it was good- and I bet it would be better with Cool Whip. :)
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I've never had them, but I checked and they do sell them on Amazon with free shipping. Is 32 bucks for 24 really a good price?
  • MrDave
    MrDave Posts: 6
    Options
    I love all the comments!! My name is Dave and I work with Vitalicious. It's great running across a thread like this, your comments are very helpful. Has anyone tried the new 150 calorie breakfast sandwich?
  • doobabe
    Options
    I've never had them, but I checked and they do sell them on Amazon with free shipping. Is 32 bucks for 24 really a good price?

Not sure- I bought A LOT and paid for shipping so Im not sure what the average price would be?
  • MrBuckeye
    Options
    I have one every morning for breakfast.
  • lisapisa1
    lisapisa1 Posts: 115
    Options
    Just don't venture into the VitaSandwiches....super gross lol. Last night I picked up a box of them at Target and tried one for the first time this morning. EWWWWWW. I was thinking that after the grossness of the egg & cheese sandwich there was no way the muffins could be good, but maybe I'll give them a shot.