Friends. London ON, 100+ to lose, former ED, nice folks!

Options
Hi, I'm Amy. I tried MFP a while ago, but there was a lot of other "stuff" going on that derailed me. I've handled as much of that as possible and now I'm back. Per the headline, I live in London Ontario, I've got close to 200 lbs to lose, I've struggled with eating disorders and disordered eating in the past, and it would be great to connect with people who have that stuff in common, or anyone who is just generally friendly. :) I find accountability makes a huge difference when undertaking something like this, so the more people I can meet and share encouragement with, the better!

Replies

• FireStorm1972
    FireStorm1972 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. My goal is 105lbs of weight loss. Add me if you like.
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me.
  • Jennguer
    Jennguer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I really started using MFP last month so I consider myself new. I live about an hour away from London ON! My ultimate goal is to lose 78lbs more. Add me :)
  • London_Ontario_ENFJ
    Options
    Hi Everyone

My name is Michelle and I am looking for people in London who need to lose 100++ pounds to start a weekly support group with. A personal trainer is willing to donate the space and her time once a week to lead the group beginning in September.. I personally have at least 150lbs to lose and need the accountability and support a weekly meeting would provide.

If anyone is interested, or knows someone who would be, please let me know and I can pass on the information.