Camp Gives me an Eye Opener

Options
I drove my daughter to camp yesterday, and while we were there they took pictures. I was scanning through them and came across one they took of us together. I was shocked. I had told my husband recently that I didn't always SEE the weight I've lost so far. Now granted, I've only lost 31 pounds and that's not even half of what I need to lose, but it has been a LONG time since I was happy with a picture and this one made me happy! I looked around and found one from last year at this same time and at this same camp so you can see a real difference.
This is my first time posting a picture so we'll have to see if it works...
Just a quick edit to say I am 5'5".

02245510-f42e-4f50-bae8-6d86aa811d2f_zps70d7cb4a.jpg

Replies

• prism1968
    prism1968 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! Great picture :) I have 40 to lose, so it is very motivating to see how much difference 31 lbs makes... thank you for sharing and congratulations on the loss paying off!
  • tildastwistedlife
    tildastwistedlife Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Okay, I have edited it 10 times varying the use of caps and lower case for all combinations of the 'IMG's to no avail. What I see is the huge picture. I can't figure out what works.
  • CynNSinCity
    CynNSinCity Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I'm only about 20lbs in and still have another 35 to go, so it's really cool to see the difference 30lbs can do! Thanks for posting!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    The photo didn't work -

Use the direct URL and put {img} {/img} around it (using square brackets instead of curly.

Something like this:

{img}photobucket.com/picture{/img}

Congratulations on your weight loss, though! I bet the photo is impressive :smile:.

Edited as I see you have the large photo up now. Use photobucket to edit the image. Select resize, and make the photo 550 wide. Should be the perfect size for the forums then. That said, we can all just right-click on the image and select view image in the mean time. You look beautiful!! What a difference :flowerforyou:.
  • tildastwistedlife
    tildastwistedlife Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks Sparlingo!! I was following the directions from the myfitnesspal post but it didn't say to resize it. I finally got it to work!
  • rebeccawesterfield5
    rebeccawesterfield5 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Nice to see all your hard work is paying off, keep up the awesome work!
  • mom2morgan12
    mom2morgan12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Very Inspiring! My daughter is at sleepaway for 7 weeks, i am using this time for MYSELF and hope to have as much success as u. Keep It up!!!!
  • marchellaz
    marchellaz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    beautiful! You look younger too.
  • RamonaFr
    RamonaFr Posts: 112
    Options
    Lovely!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!