Wii Question

Options
I have the Wii Fit Plus...I love love love the Advanced Step and the Rythmn Boxing are there other games out there with this type of workout routine?

What are your favorite workouts games on the Wii?

Replies

• AngChambers06
    AngChambers06 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    biggest loser challenge its WAY more of a workout than the wii fit plus :) I still use that too but I really enjoy the biggest loser challenge
  • KaylatheChristian
    Options
    I love the Zumba for the wii. It's fun and challenging... :)
  • mizzjessie
    Options
    I have The Biggest Loser and EA Sports Active. I tend to use Sports Active more.
  • Eddo612002
    Options
    I love the obstacle course on the advanced skills! That and the free run with the cat.
  • alysen2012
    Options
    I have the wii active and the wii fit plus but i love the wii fit plus because i love all the games because they rise your heart rate...but i like the wii active but i have just started that and it kicks my butt all the time.lol. But if you like those two from the wii fit plus you might want to look around because i know there are games out there that are similar to them but not to sure.
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Just Dance 2 is great!! u dont even realize ur working out!!
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    I have & use wii fit, wii fit+, just dance, zumba and biggest loser. Love them all for different reasons. I usually mix them up and choose one with my eyes closed so I get a variety during my week. In fact now that I think about it I have weights at home too, who do I even need to go to the gym?
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm fluffy but I worked up a sweat with the Rhythmn boxing last night...I did the "Expert" so 10 minutes x 2 and did it right in a row...it was fun and I liked that I was working my arms.

I have the biggest loser not really a fan but maybe I should revisit the game again! LOL
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I love the Rhythm Parade on Wii Fit as well as the ones you mentioned, and the Yoga/Strength Training parts make that a little more fun.

Right now I am loving Gold's Cardio Gym, which is basically a boxing workout. I've unlocked about half of other exercises that aren't the main boxing -- they are sandbag (boxing), mitt work (boxing), punch dodging (I am SO bad at this), road work (running!), and jump rope, which I can't figure out at all!

I also have My Fitness Coach (the original one) but haven't used it in a long time because the others are so much more fun!
  • BlissfullyMe
    Options
    I get a much butter workout from the wii active rather than the wii fit its just a harder workout and i burn twice as much calories than the wii fit. if its fun u want go to wii fit but if its the workout u want go with the active.
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I agree with EA active. I wish I could afford EA active 2. I also really enjoy the zumba nad the gold's gym boxing. Haven't tried the biggest loser...may need to try that one.