FINALLY.... 50lbs LOST! (With Pictures)

Options

Replies

• nkrbarnes
    nkrbarnes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations!! I have quite a ways to go yet and draw inspiration from your pictures and story. I am tired of hearing people say they cannot tell I have lost weight when I have lost 21lbs and worked had to do it. When you are bigger it takes so much longer for people to notice.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    You look great! Really fit.
  • Lifeisgood4
    Lifeisgood4 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are an inspiration :)
  • MoJoPoe
    MoJoPoe Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Way to Go! Great story - very inspiring.
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations!! I have quite a ways to go yet and draw inspiration from your pictures and story. I am tired of hearing people say they cannot tell I have lost weight when I have lost 21lbs and worked had to do it. When you are bigger it takes so much longer for people to notice.

It does... in the beginning no body noticed... well the weight loss before crossfit. I will say once I started crossfit the body transformed faster than the scale. That their of body re-composition really rang true for me after that. 21 lbs is AMAZING ... YOU GOT THIS... just keep going!
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING! awesome! congratulations!
  • vango79
    vango79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look happier and younger!
  • butterbear1980
    butterbear1980 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Great job becs so so so proud of you!
  • parsonsk64
    parsonsk64 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Your journey is so inspiring. I'd love to add you as a friend. I'm so happy for you and the great benefits (strength, overall fitness, fabulous appearance) you are enjoying as a result of all your hard work and for not losing sight of your goals. By the way, as many have said, you were a lovely woman before your transformation, but I have to say that losing 50 pounds have just made your eyes an even more gorgeous feature on an already beautiful face. Their beauty was almost concealed in the heavier you. Not anymore. They shine!! Congratulations! :)
  • joshuaratliff
    joshuaratliff Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Becs...I can only say what I have told you so many times already. I aspire to be you...well as a man. ;P

I want to go to crossfit classes, I want to run, I want to lose weight, and I want that same amazing smile you have. You inspire me to push past my demons, strive for more from myself, and put goals on my list that I would of never thought possible when I began my journey. I am so lucky to have met you, and have you as a part of my life. I know you have more loftier goals, but for now revel in your successes. You deserve it.

Thank you Becs. What an amazing transformation. I've never seen you in street clothes. You look gorgeous! Yes you have have always been pretty (not just above the neck), but now you are fit, happy, and healthy.
  • cornfritter22
    cornfritter22 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    THAT'S MY GIRL!!!!

I got a little teary-eyed over this, Becs. I am so incredibly happy for you and you SO deserve this, girl!

I took the time to read all the lovely comments you're getting from the wonderful MFP community and hey, I TOLD YOU SO. You're HAWT!

You truly are an inspiration to people. Your drive is intense, your persistence amazing, your attitude beautiful, your support of those around you, unwavering. We're lucky to know you. I'm so blessed to be able to call you my friend.

Keep it up, Becs!
  • Idefinenichelle
    Idefinenichelle Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look wonderful!
  • meyerliz
    meyerliz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation-inside and out-gives me encouragement!
  • DAISYMAY72
    DAISYMAY72 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!
  • iandroid989
    iandroid989 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Great job you look wonderful
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on having your hard work pay off in such a wonderful way! You look fantastic!
  • thinbi
    thinbi Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a huge difference. Congratulations!!!
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous.
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say again.. .THANK YOU for all the positive comments. THIS SITE has meant so much to me over the last 150 days and I have made some truly great friends. Wish I had found it sooner.. but I found it in time to help me get to this great milestone and eventually to me goal... Totally excited to turn my tracker to "maintain"....

But first vacation... Which starts on the 11th and ends of the 19th. I SO will be 5 lbs heavier when I get back so by the 20th.. it is back to TRACKING, LOGGING and burning those calories...
  • SarahMarieYates
    SarahMarieYates Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    50 lbs...took years off. You look awesome! Way to go!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!